It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 11:00 AM
link   
i have always wondered about the paranormal and government conspiracies. in this site i hope i can find out more about what i already know or learn something entirely knew. and like i said i have always wonsered about these things and know stuff about it so i can inform others aswell. if you dont accept me i will still be on this site reading and will try again soon.

link   
In my early 20's. I am a composer/songwriter, singer, dancer, author, and studied software engineering.

I believe in unity, love, peace, truth, and light. It breaks my heart when I see good people pay the price, and there is nothing that frustrates me more than ignorance. I am knowledgeable in many areas and I try to use my gifts as support to help and inform others.

We can all learn from one another and It’s the reason why I am here. I wish to connect with other people with the same vision. Humans live in fear because of their ignorance, and it is about time that we change this.

Love and light to you all.

link   
looking for insight
sharing my views

link   
I wish to expose the truth on the events of 9/11

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I have no comments to make at the moment, other than that I only hope to add some new thought and ionsights to help people understand whatever the thread(s) I choose to post to are about.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Hello! I am from the United Kingdom/Britain. I have been a long time lurker of this forum for around six months now and have decided to take the plunge and join! Why? Well my interest is in Ailens/UFO's. I dont believe all all the tales out there but there are a few cases that are worth looking into further. I have also had one or two weird things happen to me in my childhood. Nothing too major or world changing but still odd all the same and would like to share this with other members. Hoping you will welcome me aboard !!

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   
My name is Mike Deigan and I am 14 years old. I was born in Newmarket, Ontario, and now live in Clayton, North Carolina.

For some time now, I have been reading many of the ATS forums. I am desperate to cease being a "Lurker".

Once I am an ATS member, I will contribute all of my thoughts, theories, and ideas on every topic I have knowledge in. Helping with the overall goal of denying ignorance.

From ATS, I hope to learn many things about all types of subjects (conspiracies, Area 51, secret societies, ect.) and above all, I hope to learn the truth!

link   
I am a electronic engineer interested in solar energy and effect on plant and human

link   
Please excuse my last application. I have used the alias Bishop for 15 years now, and when I wrote my introduction, it said my name was taken and erased the whole introduction I wrote..which was quite lenghthy. Please reconsider this application.

I have been posting on message boards for over ten years now. As the Sysop of The Inner SancTum, which is the elite BBS I ran out of my home, I provided access to the internet for those elite people who wished to do so... I hold many years of experiance under my belt and I do it humbily. My reputation is firm on may message boards. As for politics, it is the fuel to my fire. I have so many thoughts on these subjects... but more importantly I love to learn from others. I hope this finds you well, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Bishop

link   
I'm just another guy who is interested in numerous things some people don't believe in, such as UFOs, aliens, cryptzoology, and etc. I hope to learn all sorts of new and interesting things and keep myself updated on the lastest news. I also hope to be able to provide my opinions on topics and maybe post some news of my own......realistic news that is, not just a lot of phony stuff.

link   
Surfing the net for possible intellect issued from keyboards of people hidden, or not hidden, from public notice of what they have to say about our shared reality. Also looking and hoping that some of the generations younger than myself will show some signs of hope for their own future inheritance of the planet.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   
just want to learn and contribute some on the camps being made in the u.s i live near one and have seen it, but it is well guarded i just want to learn a little more on the subject as well as add some i have heard about

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   
farenheit 9/11 opened my eyes.....eager to learn from all and not be ignorant....

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 06:32 PM
link   
My name is Santos, I'm a 14 year old who is looking for interesting and meaningful conversation and found it here on ATS.I've was a lurker for a while and thought it was time I joined.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   
my name is claudio and i believe in these things than anyone in the world. so please accept me i will contribute my own encounters.

link   
Hi im Twix and i love this site and i like the folks here GIT-R-DONE

link   
this place scares me, but i kinda like it

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 07:05 AM
link   
abductee from long ago. Try'to forget. but imposible. will be good to post and read here.

link   
I will like too contact and discuss about politics and terrorism with peolpe all around the world and exchange information.

link   
I want to learn new things!
I hope to be able to learn more about US government projects, but i am here to learn primarily. My favourite is magnetic linear acceleration.

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join