It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I am wanting to learn about top secret planes

link   
I'm a hardware engineer by trade, but I'm interested in zero point energy, time distortion and antigravity.

link   
Hi there,
I am a writer and at-home mom to a young daughter; I have some background in light
technical writing and basic science writing.
Perhaps in some modest fashion I can use
that skill now and then on this site.
My main area of interest regarding this type
of website is the UFO phenomena and its
impact within several arenas: 1.) The effect
of this phenomenon on commercial airliner
operation and radar detection systems,
particularly a such systems advance and our
skies become more crowded. 2.) The effect
of this phenomenon on military craft and
its operational systems as well as its
tracking/radar systems, particularly in light
of advanced technologies. 3.) The effect of
this phenomenon on the global community,
notably amongst scientific circles, and
the general impact of the potential discovery
of further evidence of the existence of
alien life forms or "sub" human life forms,
on the human perception of the meaning
of life and the human condition.
4.) Lastly, the impact of human biotechnologies
on our perception of the existence of alien
life forms and their potential to use advanced
technologies, as well as our own potential.
Thank you for considering me for membership.
Sincerely, Lisa Shetler, [email protected]

link   
I am really curious to see what is really going on in the wolrd.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Just want to lurk about and leave comments, should I find I have something relevant to add.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I'm 57 and am not very hopeful the US will survive with the current form of government in place

link   
Educated hard working American woman. Interested in tapping into the pulse of society and providing input as appropriate. Always open to new or different ideas.

link   
im 16 and i think the world aint right and the end is comming sooner than we think.

i hope to learn anything there is to learn or worth learning.

@-----(death is not the end it is the absolute)-----@

link   
I the kind of person who looks for answers to the questions most people are afraid to ask

link   
My friends call me Jay. I have been studing information on government facilities for years and hope to share my knowledge

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I am fascinated aznd intrigued by what "mankind" comes up with for rationalizing their actions. 41 yr old citizen of planet reality

link   
hi, i live in australia and am interested in conspiracu theories. i hope to learn more....

link   
I am working as Area Manager(sales) for Stan international, which represents around 15 world class companies in shipbuilding equipment mfrs.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Hello to all,
This is a fantastic website. My compliments and congrats to the founders. I would be honored to become a member to this site and contribute specificially to the UFO thread. I have attended a "Disclosure Project" meeting in Phoenix and would like to add my comments on "Dr. Greer".

I have also read all the requirements to becoming a member and gladly accept all the mentioned criteria.

Thank you for you consideration.

lmt_student75

link   
PKRakesh, working as Area Manager sales for stan international, which represents around 15 world class companies in ship building equipments mfrs, in india

link   
I'm a history teacher at a community elementary school. I'm ineterested in the study of communities and social systems.

link   
I've decided to join ATS so I can stay up-to-date on the happenings around the world and talk with others who share knowledge the truth the media doesn't exactly cover.

To introduce myself... I'd have to say I've always shunned the idea of conspiracy theories, have ignored or avoided the truth about our government's corruptness, and never really cared too much to research it for most of my life.

I've recently been discharged from the Army and as of the past month, my view on the world has been completely flipped. There is a cabal of darkness shrouding this world and strugging for control.

After watching a 9/11 documentary by Alex Jones, I've woken up to reality. I did my own research on his presented facts and realised that the U.S. was in a world of # stew. After doing some deeper digging, I've realised how the 9/11 incident has linked back to Skull & Bones and the Illuminati.

I've taken the red pill. There's no going back.

link   
I'd like to offer an unbiased opinion and an Open Mind.

link   
I am an ex-service member currently working as a civilian performing the duties of a QAR for the U.S. Army in Europe. If I can contribute anything of interest to this forum by relating personal experiences or by passing on information gathered legally, then that is my objective. Mainly I hope to have unexplained phenomenon answered.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   
i am hoping to help you with what little talent and knowledge i have.

new topics

top topics

<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join