It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   
i will be expanding my horizons as well as my waistline

link   
I'd just like to be able to reply and give advice and/or opinions on certain subjects, such as the the mysterious creatures forum. I'd like to give input from anecdotes and mabye provide logical opinions on things (Only in select forums, that wouldn't cause trouble). I'd also like to learn some infomation on a variety of subjects.

link   
I hope to learn something, and hope you will learn something

link   
early 30's now retired but still keeping an eye on all sorts. Back in uk after some time away just lookin to keep a hand on the pulse..

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a fan of the site and decided to finaly register.

NFX

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Hello,

I am a student pilot training in Auckland, New Zealand. I have a bachelors degree in aviation science majoring in aerodynamics. I am also interested in physics, science and anything related to space travel. I feel I can contribute to this board by providing a scientific viewpoint on threads relating to aviation science. Cheers.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I'm interested in conspiracy theory's, secret societies, black ops / government, alien discussion etc. I'm a professional working in the mfg sector.

I will mostly read, and only post here and there. Hopefully I can learn more about the subjects and contribute to others learning.

Also I am sure I will develop other interests in this blog.

Thanks

link   
Just listening to the diversity of opinions...

link   
Physics geek

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 12:30 AM
link   
want to c latest technology

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I was a previous memer here using the name Tracer, unfortunately I've been away from the net for a year forgotten my password or have been removed from yor register. While her her I learned a lot and felt my contributions were in order and seek to be reinstaed as a member, Regards Tracer

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I have attempted to register to this site now 3 times. I have been denied membership on each attempt. I have some very interesting information to share, but it seems what I have to say is not important to the moderators of this site. It is a shame. I will continue to use this site to view other members statements, but the true dissapointment comes from the fact that I cannot express myself on this forum.
Thank you for your time,
Regards
Rich

link   
I hope to see and hear honest and informed opinions and information on subjects that hold my intrest.

link   
I found this site earlier, and I had to register. I have had several odd experiences, and seen many strange things. I have a deep rooted interest in deep, and left-field topics. I want to share and learn of other experiences and ideas. I love playing with peoples heads on a grand scale, and really making them think about everything at once. I can stump teachers, preachers, and old men alike with my questions and theories.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I love radio, and am a avid listener of Coast to Coast, even more so without Art Bell. I love Trek, cars, computers, among other things..........

link   
i am 14 year old boy who would like to contribute the things i have been tought and found about secret or just plain government information that has not been noticed yet going along with the topics that are here.I would like to learn more about what the people have to say about the future or just plain wierd stuff. I have great intrest in miliatary plains and UFO's and wierd stuff like that and politics. I have great intrest in this website and would like to be apart of it.

link   
i work in the security industry in australia, i have a keen interest in neurohormone research and enhancement as a treatment for autism. i am also interested in high frequency em effects. i hope to gain more knowledge of these topics, and broaden my knowledge base.

link   
Former female Marine, very involved in state politics. Wish to learn more about unexplained phenomena, facts, truth, perspectives.

link   
I'm from New Zealand, well-travelled, currently living in China. I own businesses in 2 countries, and consider myself well-informed about political and military matters. I hope to be able to provide a balanced viewpoint on this forum.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I love all these awsome governement planes, but the X-15 has the plance in my heart.

new topics

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join