It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 74
<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join
share:
ESB

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   
The forum topics interweave well with my interests and therefore I believe that I can contribute meaningfully to the debate.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Hello. I am pleased to join your forum. I have been reading at ATS for a year know, and I have decided to join this forum. I will be mostly contributing in the conspiracy forums and also learning more and more from the other users.

See you online.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I am a 22 yr old former Christian married to a 24 yr old former Muslim. We are patiently waiting for our angel,(baby girl), Zehra to arrive. We hope she will reflect the unity of our souls, which traveled the 7 seas to join together. I want the people of the world to understand what we now realize about religion and the current situations unfolding in the world.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Dear ATS,

I'm 14 years old, male, and I live in Clayton, NC. I've been reading the forums on your site and I'm desperate to reply and give my theories/thoughts.

Sincerely,
Mike

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I want to know about alliens and UFOs

link   
too open for most to take... i wish to voice opinion and thoughts and hope to achieve understanding of the thoughts of others

link   
Im just a person trying to find the truth.

link   
I hope to learn stuff.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Hi, I am Cody Arndt, I am from the year 2041. In the future we have time travel and I have met John Titor in the year 2038 and he told me about 2005. He said that he did not give out that much info but I am here to do that. I want everyone to know the truth about the future!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

link   
i have always been interested in ufo's and government cover-ups. i will gain personal knowledge

link   
I hope to contribute my opinion and support it with evidence- nothing more.

link   
I like to talk about area51.So I think I will like your site.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Ossu. My name is Kazuko and I'm the keybaordist of a not so well know visual kei band. I like to draw and listen to music. My favorite is Visual Kei and Jrock genre. I'm getting my bachelor's degree in game software development.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   
looking for some brain food

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 07:14 PM
link   
i have a particular interest in ufology and hope to share my views with other members

link   
hi, i just came home from serving in the United States Army. Just after comming home, i recieved an odd invitation in the mail from The Nouveau Tech Society. During my research on the "secret society", i ran across this site- that provided most of the info i could find on the "conspiracy". This site and it's contents really caught my attention. I love filling my head up with new info. This sort of site is extremely interesting to me! I cant wait to learn more!!!

link   
Hi. I would like to contribute things I've learned in the past 5 years regarding observations of conspiracies and cover-ups on a political, economic and religious basis as well as to receive information regarding the same. I have discovered numerous relationships between people and events that are beyond belief and seek only for the truth.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I'm a retired lawyer. I became interested in conspiracy theory when I contested a claim by Professor James H. Fetzer that Sen. Paul Wellstone had been assassinated. To contest the claim, I founded a discussion forum at www.yahoogroups.com/group/FETZERclaimsDEBUNK.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I'm 15 years old, and am very interested in aliens and such. I feel i could learn a lot and it would be really cool to see threads here, and take part in active discussion of this matter.

rpb

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 12:58 AM
link   
searching for different opinions, thoughts,and information on the things that i see daily....a quest for knolege...truth

<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join