It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Graduated from high school almost four years ago, certified computer networking technician, learning the trades. I follow my heart and conscience. I hope to contribute peace, my ear, my encouragement, generosity, truth, kindness.
I hope to learn more about who I am, what I can be, how I can protect myself and those around me from harm.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 10:16 PM
link   
ive enjoyed ats now for about 3 years now without ever being a member. I sometimes would like to give some feedback on certain issues. I have an undying love for new info...and it seems that this site imo...is a fountain of info.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Well then.
I'm generally a normal male American citizen, just perhaps one with a bit more interest into strange/paranormal events than most that I have seen. Unfortunately, a lot of the stuff I've read was clearly either BS or an urban legend, and I'm hoping that this site will help clear up what's true and what's not. I also have a few questions to ask about some things that I've heard from various sources about some government organizations that seemed to be of dubious merit, and thought it might be a good idea to start up some discussions about these and see what you guys know as well.

link   
Hi, my name is geoff, I would like to join this forun, to learn the truth about the world. I would also like to expand peoples knowledge about the unknown.

link   
I'm not sure I believe in all (or any)conspiracy "theory" but I'm interested in the subject anyways.

link   
My name is Jordan, and I am a science teacher for a large school district. I am very interested in fringe science.

link   
I am a country girl interested in the paranormal. I have some awesome photos to share and some photos I would like opinions on. Most of my photos were taken in local cemeteries, but some of them were actually taken in my yard. I hope to learn how to get the ghosts out and about so I can get more awesome pix, and I would like to contribute my findings.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I am an open-minded person, who is looking for others like myself. I have had a few occurences that have happened in my life that cannot be explained through conventional ways. I hope to learn more about my self and these events. I also want to contribute my knowledge to others. I want on this board, because the people here seem well educated, and while they may disagree, they tend not to flame each other. Thanks and i hope to be on soon.

link   
Hi,

I've been a lurker for a while and finally decided to apply for membership. I have a strong interest in the war on terror, "secret places" in general and covert intelligence operations.

Cheers,
BE

link   
guy, 23.a zoologist-in-training. india. a rock vocalist. a chef. cyclist.explorer.stuff like that.

link   
i watch the news constantly. nowadays, one cannot trust even that for reliable info. i hope to stay above the bog of modern life and offer my own insights behind the behind-the-curtain.

link   
i hope to learn more about the secrets
that our governments think we are too
innocent to know.i will add my honest opinions to any points raised.

link   
my main contribution at this time will be to relate information concerning the Elmendorf Creature and the similar creature shot near Lufkin Texas. I have first hand information concerning these animals as i have seen and filmed one of the corpses myself and talked to all individuals involved in this case. I would gladly share all the information that i have with the public so that it will not be lost.

link   
Psychological background with the ability to facilitate critical thinking and to think 'outside the box'. I don't like to just accept what is presented to me but instead try to consider all the options.

link   
All Americans should be interested or aware of issues. I am.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   
i have been reasearching paranormal / acient civiliations, lost history for over 5 years i will glady assist anyone with my knowlage

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Avid seeker of the truth! Studying business and training to join the army.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I hope to learn a lot and hopefully contribute when I can do so. Have specific interest in aviation and recenty religious sects after reading the DaVinci code!

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Member of the Nouveau Tech Society

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Acuracy depends by many factors. Not everything is always perfect but everything can change. PENETRANCE.

new topics

top topics

<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join