It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 77
<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 07:05 AM
link   
i m a post graduate student

link   
gypsy blacktopper that learned 2 much

link   
I am a true believer of conspiracies, especially in the United States!

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 07:06 AM
link   
yo diss forum is deep breaking it down for the people that dont know about the real timeline and history of human kind and all of alike. I hope im welcome to the family and learn something new.

link   
Hello, im CrAd. I am a self confessed infomation junkie. Ive been reading this website for quite a while, wanting to join so i can contribute theorys and facts to help others learn some of the great stuff i know of.

I hope to become a functioning member of these great forums and extend my knowlege and points of view.

x_CrAd_x

link   
I am interested in Aviation, military tech defense issues.

link   
Subverting the Paradigm with affable humor, mirth, and cheer for your children and grandchildren...

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I'm a 17 year old student from the United Kingdom, I plan to study Comp Sci next september,

I wish to discuss a number of topics and learn a great deal from doing so, with equally open minded or people with a greater knowedlge in the field.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   
greetings, I'm a computer game junkie, but I also belive in the the supernatural. Scratch that, I know it existis. I mean how could the world exist without it, and where would computer games, and anime get there insperation from. I'm 16, but VERY mature, and pretty smart. I meditate, and I am trying to prove that thecnices such as Ki Blast, and Jing Blast are not BS. I have a very intuitive mind, and I always aproch a problem with a open mind. I can look at any game or film, and sift the fact, from the fiction in a instant.

link   
Hi I recently found this site and would like to contribute some info about various secret sects through the years. I also would like to learn more about the other topics mentioned here that I don't know much about.

link   
I want to Know more about the war in Iraq and whats Cuba's opinion on The Ecomonic and Financial Situation in Iraq

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I am an avid reader love to read about secret societies,and practically anything else I get my hands on. Would like to share with others what I've read.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I am an English student at Birmingham university. I came to this site by searching for information on 'chasing charlie' so I hope I can learn and inform about that.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   
i have been researching area 51 for a couple years now and everyday it seems to be more interesting. whats really underground out there?maybe the next president will lift the ban on information about area 51.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Good Day everyone! My main reason to join is to be part of a special group of rational and intelectual people who do not believe in the conspiracies as the unfold. I hope that as I become more in tune with the technical reearch I could give my two cents sort of speaking to the forums since I have a degree In Aircraft Structural Design from a college here in New York.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 10:42 PM
link   
There is more to the desert than area 51. It is refered to as the Desert Underworld. There are tunnels which a B-52 can be moved through and connect a multitude of bases and complexex above and mostly below ground.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 10:42 PM
link   
hey guys im back lost old acount info, im into astro physics, and alternitive energy(no fossil fuels) im currently reasearching the nucler batteries being developed hoping to use the current model and possibly a larger model for a project like one of bigelows space stations(orbiting mars hopefully). also if anyone could get detailed information on the universal rockets ur 700 and ur 900 series of russian rockets.. looking for a team to assemble a large scale model here in the united states acually 2 ur 700/rd350 and 2 ur900 units.. and here we go with my other question ... nasa denied a near miss by asteroid 2005ju1 when it came 48 AU from earth may 15th
05 at 4:45am cst what if the orbital model was wrong? whould we have been notified?.... well any way great to see we still arnt afraid to speak our minds in such trying times! go ats go

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I am very interested in the possiblilty of a past great civilization on earth that could well have been spacefaring. Maybe our visitations by other civilizations over the years ( yes, I do take them as fact and not imagination) means that they are waiting and watching for us to regain the level of sophisitication, both technological and ethical that once again will allow us to be a member of the group of civilizations surrounding us. I guess I think there really is a Federation of sorts, and one day- sooner than any of us think- we will be part of it once again.
As far as I go, my username says it all. Since I was a young child I never stepped outside at night without looking up. I have always been fasccinated by astronomical matters. I was only 3 or 4 when I saw my first unexplainable object, and even though I am 54 now, it is as fresh in my mind as when it first happened.
I'll be contributing my thoughts about a past spacefaring Earth civilization and hope to use this blog as a sounding board for my thoughts and opinions. I greatly appreciate thoughtful interchange, but I don't have much patience for immature insults or spurious answers.

link   
I like to learn more about aliens. Do they realy exist and are there any hard evidence?

link   
I have always wondered what is area 51? or do aliens exist? I hope to learn some about secrets that the average person may not know, and to share important information to contribute to ATS.

top topics

<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join