It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 505
<< 502  503  504    506  507  508 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   
43 male inerested in intel matters have plenty of info as x man myself

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   
recently a friend told me of a philosopher by the name of Nostradamus, from there after much studying and reading I came across the name John Titor, and have been interested ever since. I have always had a mind that is always wandering and thinking about most stuff alot of society does not dare bring up. I just wish to share idea with people that I'm sure they have most likely considered, as well I wish to learn about all the other stuff that would stimulate my mind and the way I think, that I have not heard of yet.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   
how's it going everybody?After agreeing to the sign-up gag order,can't do much on here.mummed-down globalist do's and don'ts?P.S.beware!new roman evil empire poised to attack Canada eh?

link   
hi, ive recently become hugly interested in the paranormal due to a program on the rendlesham forest incident which in turn led me to roswell, i did a lot of research on these and found some audio files of the actual tape of rendlesham case!
i wish to share my findings and comment and learn from other peoples
im very anxious to hear some 1st hand experiences aswell

link   
Seeking different views. Refuse to be spoon fed information.

link   
I, like many others I'm sure, am curious about the unexplained that goes on around us all the time. I am a former military person who wants to know more about the things we (the grunts) were told we didn't see and to forget what we had seen!

link   
I am just a young (19) student going to school trying to make something of himself. I am constantly frowned upon by my liberal views of life when I mean no harm to anyone what-so-ever. I don't judge, I just offer my opinion and accept others. And perhaps, each of us could learn something and see things through another person's eyes.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   
i want to know what's in the sky...a bird, a plane, a constellation, an asteroid....i don't care. i just want to learn it all..

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I have a very strong interest in the sciences, especially anything concerning zero point energy, and Tesla's work. I tend to believe in conspiracies, tho proof may be very well hidden - especially those involving who controls the $, and the black projects use of advanced, or back engineered, technologies. And many other issues.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I am a former member of the royal navy and would like to join in on certain topics with reference to the armed forces

link   
i hope to learn about what is really taking place in our country. i am pretty up on the times but always wanting to learn more!

link   
We are the authors of our own biography, make it a thriller!

link   
Engineer Lost in the Plysical aspect of the Modern Technology and materialism. Trying to find an anchor to make it little stable and get some peace of mind. Hope to find somthing here with help of all the contributive and intelligent members of this forum

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Greetings, earthlings. I've taken the blue pill...or was it the red one?? Im talkin about the good one

Im looking forward to contributing here! Love this place.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I'm a big fan of your website and look forward to sharing all I know.

link   
I really think antigravity, anit magnetic energy, is the future of transportation here and in our universe.

link   
Hi, I'm 19 years old living in Midwestern USA. I am extremely interested in this religious and government conspiracies because I think there is a great deal of truth in these reports. I hope to be a good contribution to this site's purpose.

link   
AS A RETIRED ENGINEER AND MARINER WITH AN ACCUTE INTEREST IN MILITARY WEATHER MMODIFICATION TECHNOLOGY I BELIEVE I COULD ADD TO A LIVELY FORUM.

link   
Hey im very interestede to here about stuff that the government hides from us(citizens).I belive in aliens.

link   
I hope to learn about different things that are kept secret.

top topics

<< 502  503  504    506  507  508 >>

join