It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 503
<< 500  501  502    504  505  506 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I am just curious about everything the govt. is hidding from us.. ie: area 51, jfk,
etc. This seems to be a top notch site to peak my curiosity.

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I have questions that I would like answered or at leats explored by peers. I am alsways up for a good discussion or dabate!

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 01:48 AM
link   
want to c latest technology

link   
Hello people!Very nice to meet you all. My interests are mainly military, particularly aviation. I am both openminded and a skeptic; there is no inherent contradiction of course.

link   
BEWARE hag visits are real and she will take you somewhere if she can.

link   
Looks like an excellent place to get and exchange some real scoop instead of the filtered and modified reality that we usually get fed.

MJH

link   
Hi im michael huss ive been visiting the forums for a good year and a half now just reading and observing some valid facts and beliefs that people have posted and I would wish to share my knowledge to give greater insite to some of the people that post on these forums to help guide them more towards the truth.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Hard times are a comin'...

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Im really looking forward to contributing to the community! I'm glad I finally found a large community for paranormal discussions.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I hope to accomplish a better understanding of religious questions I'm having difficulty with in my life. I have read many threads on the theology board and am motivated to join the discussions and take an active part in the board. I want to be more than just a lurker, I want to learn through discussion.

link   
I am interested in the paranormal and would like to learn more about it and also share my experience with others. I am a member of other ghost related sites and I think I have had some experience with ghosts and sleep paralysis.

link   
My names josh, I like reading the ideas on this site and wish to contribute any new ones in a possitive way.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 01:54 AM
link   
hi i always loved this kind of stuff and i just wanted to see if i can learn anything here and maybe pas on some of my knowleg

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Hi everyone, Im here and excited about it!

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   
want to c latest technology

link   
I'm a news-politcal junkie.

link   
i would contribute to important views of nostradamus and would like to know more about nostradamus

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I'm a very curious person, in everything from the annunaki, linear reality, the theory of uncertainty, ancient advanced civilizations, OOPART's and government conspiracies and cover-ups. I will do my best to try and post as much up to date info on interesting things that I run across on the net for everyone who's like me to see.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Hello all, hope to interact well and be of some interest with facts on 2nd World War.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I have an extensive knowledge of the christian bible and the right wing christian theology. I also am quite interested in the prophecy that it gives regarding the apocolypse. I hope to provide an informative view and perhaps a little insight where these two issues collide.

<< 500  501  502    504  505  506 >>

join