It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 506
<< 503  504  505    507  508  509 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Is posswiblr to access to the fourth and fifth strands of DNA with brainwaves?

link   
i have been looking at the site regularly for quite some time and i have been very interested in its content and i feel that i can contribute to a wide cross section of areas and i am keen to learn more from the people involved and share my knowldege and thoughts as well

link   
Knowledge is the sword. Intelligence is the steal.

link   
Welcome to the real world..an anachrosistic look at the evolution of the bipedal life in sector 3.

Hmm

link   
A Creationist with perhaps a few new ideas, and a firm believer in behind the scenes government manipulation and societal control. Am interested in expanding, refining, and clarifying my viewpoints and ideas. Looking to find truth for self above all else. Willing to rationally consider all viewpoints and provide (to best of ability) justifiable arguments for or against a given subject. Am highschool student from Canada with 80+% in English 30 and 90+% in Social Studies 30. Again, above all looking to learn and define truth co-operatively.

link   
I am a 26 yr old Witch/Pagan.. Sun sign of Scorpio... Interested in too many things... love this site.. and hope to be a great contributor!

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I hate all forms of gov ,cheeting,steeling,?? they are all thiefs all of them

link   
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean something is not wrong.

link   
30 year old.
Profession : Business
Married
One Chindren

link   
Someday all answers will be revealed........

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I like to stay updated with the latests in youths minds, besides, I need to contribute some subjects to see know how they would see it , my intrests are : macrobiotics, NLP, Metaphysics and philosophy

nio

link   
i'm justin a seminarian 3rd year theologian, i'm looking forward for your response, thank's a lot.

link   
Want to reply to this post www.abovetopsecret.com... , the link provided by the first post. "Chinese Defense Minister Gives Speech About WAR plans against the United States". The original Chinese text at the bottom of the linked page is not translated as what the English text appear to be. There is not a single word in the Chinese text mentions about invading the US. I am a Chinese guy so please forgive about my grammar. By the way, I have been visiting your site for so long and found that your site is very interesting and very educational. Please let me join as a member and I might post some thoughts and ideas about what is going on here in Hong Kong or China. Thanks

link   
I'd like to widen my views by this chance of joining ATS and exchanging concepts,understandings of with members.

link   
HI am very interested in the paranormal and hauntings

link   
i am very interested in the Chinese growth that has come about recently

link   
i want to add to discussion's on the board.

link   
I am a graduate in Military History and have a keen interest in Governmental Information Releases or lack of it.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I love conspiracies and alien theories.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   
i would bring a fresh new opinion & join in on discussions.

new topics

top topics

<< 503  504  505    507  508  509 >>

join