It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 500
<< 497  498  499    501  502  503 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I hope to contribute some sanity where I can, some deeper thinking where possible, and some interesting discussions about weather related phenomenon. I hope to learn just about anything, especially more scientific and technological matters.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I offer an army background with a vast knowledge of historical data in NZ/Aust military. An honest non biased 'right wing' opinion. Operational experience with military and civiliain in several lands.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 01:54 AM
link   
want to c latest technology

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Something is going on and I want to find out what it is...

link   
To exchange ideas, information and
to learn what I do not already know.

link   
My Fellow Humans,

It is an honor to be in the midst of the top minds of the conspiracy theory community. With an open mind and a diserning eye, I will expand my horizons and hopefully expand others in kind.

link   
Hello again and im glad to be back in this wonderfull community. I'm not really new here I just stoped coming awhile ago(around the time of the rings game hahaha if anyone remembers that) and my old name was ShadowSephiroth. I never really posted much back then but was a member for several years. I hope to contribute alot more tho now, on this new account. Thanks again and im looking forward to seeing some old friends and meeting new ones (^o^).

link   
i like to now more

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Just an open minded ''lover'' of conspiracies, the paranormal and everything "weird"

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I am a recently graduated school student hopefully heading to uni next year in sydney, australia. i have been reading the discussion boards for a while now, always intruiged by the discussions and beliefs present. particularly intrested in the ufo phenomena, the paranormal and because of ATS the NWO theories and views people have. I hope to be able to provide a different perspective on some discussions and further understand my own personal intrests in these topics. I have also seen the support received by people on this site that would not be present in discussions with other people, and in the chance (not necessarily wanted) i have an experience be able to relate and discuss it.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   
i feel there is two sides of a situation two versions of the truth, i am fasinated by conspiracies and how they manipulate the fact based truth. i hope to learn a lot from the people on this forum and will contribute as and when i feel it will benefit. If i do get access to this forum i look forward to it. Oyasuminasai

link   
I believe in everything anyone else does not. ET's are my study. Family with close encounters of the first and "Fifth" kind!

link   
Concerning the new found bosnia pyramids i have a lot of interresting info for the readers in that topic .
Also I am very interested in ufo's in a skeptic way but now convinced we are constantly visited bij aliens .

link   
For years I have been drawn in by the subject of paranormal phonomena. I have grabbed any book, magazine, or any other material on the subject, and I hope to learn more browsing through these forums, as well as post some weird things I have seen with my own two eyes, as many others have done before.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   
want to c latest technology

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 12:15 PM
link   
South Florida Firefighter/Paramedic
21 years field experience with equipment and new technologies.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I'm very interested in the mysterious subjects...especially the ten lost tribes of Israel, i've read about that and I like your information about Atlantis and so on....greetz Lieneke from Holland

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   
i'm just a curious computer user who finds this site interesting. will probably not contribute anything. just want to read

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I am a middle east scholar specifically in art and architectural history.
I have lived in the US, Bristol, Kennsington and St. Ives.
H

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I'm a 14 year old boy, I read Angels and Demons by Dan Brown. And became intrested in the Illuminati. I tried to learn about it form dirrent sites, but I kept seeing this one. I have spent the last few days, looking at all these amazing stories and theories that are posted on this site. And I wish to contribute and learn in anyway I can.

new topics

top topics

<< 497  498  499    501  502  503 >>

join