It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 508
<< 505  506  507    509  510  511 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I hope to learn more about the growing conspiracies about the government as well as contribute in my own.

link   
Hi, I am an expert on UFOs. I hope to share my immense knowledge with you all.

link   
lol i think sooo many of the conversations on this website are pretty interesting. i cant wait to get involved with them!!!

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 01:42 AM
link   
My planned contribution to these boards will be to provide others with insight, and possibly force others to question their opinion. It is my great hope not only to provide, but to recieve as well. I hope to recieve just as much useful information as I provide; of this, I am certain, will occur because I am an individual of curiosity of the thoughts of others and relish in retrieving desired insight reasonably and respectfully.

link   
my brother told me about this site and to check it out so here i am

link   
I have had an interest in most of the things discussed on this website for a few years now. I have gotten to the realization that I will probably never know "the truth", but I still have a desire to gather as much information as I can and look at it all objectively. Hopefully this website will be a good forum for that.

gln

link   
I want to learn more about HAARP/Telsa

link   
Hi. I just wanted to reply to a comment I saw!

link   
I would Like to know what is the master of the royal secret. secret?

link   
My name is Jason, im 18 and am a college student. I have visited this site nearly every day for a few months now. Im very interested in conspiracy, paranormal activity, and other such subjects. I hope to give the very best insight i can on the topics i am well versed in, and learn much more from members of this site.

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Looking to enhance my knowledge of the
unexplained and the universal mysteries
of our grand universe.

link   
im new to this stuff. i have a pic of some plane i want to put up and see what people think it is

link   
Iam Chief, i want to contribute as much as i can i hope to learn as much as i can

link   
Hi my name is drew i've been reading ATS for about 4 months. I visit the site about 2-4 times a day. Things i can contribute are my thoughts on subjects and help other people with questions. There are many things i could learn just endless really but i need the abilty to post

link   
i hope to learn more about islam, i am a christian and i have reached the point in my life where i know enough about christainity to say there is no way i am converting to any other religion

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Hi, I am 23 female, I hope to contribute discussions I am familar with dealing with the issues faced on this board, I hope to learn whats fact from fiction from any subject here, I have been interested in conspiracies since 10 years old. This is a great board, I like its atmosphere, the topics and its mission, I love it here.

link   
I am a Registered Nurse, even though college educated have been educated by myself more. I have read many books and articles on conspiracy theories, extraterrestrial life,science,etc.

link   
Hey folks;
I love this forum. I'm a strong believer that your as well as my government (I'm actually from Austria) and any other government too know and do much much more than they are willing to tell us. This Board is a very interesting source for the newest stories regarding secrecy.

link   
Montana UM Missoula Student

Olo

link   
I live at home and I have no girlfriend. How can I not be good at this?

top topics

<< 505  506  507    509  510  511 >>

join