It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 507
<< 504  505  506    508  509  510 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I love the conspiracies about Area 51 and other secret facilities. I will try to contribute about these, and also learn more.

link   
Just stumbled across the site, mainly here to watch conversations and contribute wherever I can.

link   
My friend, Kitsunegari, recommended this place. Finally a place to rant about conspiracies and not be looked at like a weirdo!

link   
Good day. I was told to come here by somebody who believes John Titor saved her life.
Note, if I appear ignorant, it is only reasonable considering the ridiculous predictions.
I have no intention on making my time on this board routine, I only wish to be open minded.

link   
Well, I came across this site and am curious about this conspiracy stuff. I think a lot of it is debatable, but sometimes there seems to be more there than it seems. I want to learn about more of these conspiracy theories and why people believe in them.

link   
My beliefs are somewhere between Raelism and Scientology. Can't seem to figure it out though.

link   
im a very open minded individual who has a thirst for knowledge and being well informed

link   
I WAS A POLICE OFFICER RIGHT AFTER THE JFK ASSINATION AND DURING BOBBY'S RUN FOR PRESIDENTWHEN HE WAS ASSINATED I WOULD LIKE TO ASSISTIN ANY WAY TO BRING OUT THE TRUTH

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   
hello i am hoping to have witty fun interactions and i am hoping i am not the only one who gave up reading all the rules after the first three!!!! I am a twice married woman with three teenaged sons..... needing an outlet!!

link   
my brother is in the navy i will do anything to help bring him home..

link   
I am joining because I came upon you in a search about ruptured appendix and I wanted to find out more from amuk but when I discovered what the sight was about it fits me and my interests.

link   
Im just want to read and reflect over theorys about the truth.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   
i am a middle of the road person with lots of interest in learning from more experienced than I, from a lot of the sublects on your site,this is the basic cause of growth due to involvement of information discussions

link   
Hello. I'm just here out of curiosity. I'm just a guy who works in an office and looks for things to read when I am bored or tired of doing work. In my spare time I work out and study martial arts after work.

I probably dont have much to contribute but I do like to read about Ancient Civilizations and Alien/UFO topics.

link   
College student hoping to discuss alien phenomenon with others.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I hail from Scotland. And I'm doing research on Conspiracies.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   
hi i just want to know more about what i can see or can't see or can't predict

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 01:40 AM
link   
want to c latest technology

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 01:40 AM
link   
The reason why I am here is to discuss various points of interests that are sparked within the community of conspiracy theorists and believers. I like to find different sides of stories, and contribute to communities in order to gain more information that has possibly not been discussed before.

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 01:41 AM
link   
hi, i just joined this site, hoping someone will help me learn more about the Scotish Rite, Freemasonry. ive been hearing alot of rumours about it. and i just wanna know what the real deal is. Any of you that know what im talking about- and you guys know what im talking about. Please, Please help me!
thanks alot.

top topics

<< 504  505  506    508  509  510 >>

join