It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 509
<< 506  507  508    510  511  512 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Retired at 47 disabled educator. I have an interest in engines with high temperatures for high efficiency, ground-start ram jet engines with magnetic flux to compress and flow thru such an engine. I have the ideas but no engineering background.

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Citizen of the world, cynical and hopeful. Love the mysteries of the world that science can't explain. Like "why?".

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 10:21 AM
link   
want to c latest technology

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 10:21 AM
link   
i luv mysteries n adventure

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Hello..I'm journalist with a keen interest in science and politics.
I'm also intrested in Ancient Civilisations and own a large collection of rare books on the subject.

I hope to share my knowledge and gain knowledge from others.

link   
Hi - I'm a programmer near the Bay Area. Conpiracy, cover-ups and unexplained mysteries are my big weakness. Thanks!

link   
I am a huge fan of all things paranormal (and a complete x files nut) and have a huge desire to learn more about American and British government conspiracy theories and would be more than willing to share my opinions with others and am a believer in UFO's and the existence of extra terrestrial life.

link   
I wish to find out current information about the Siberian explosion.

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   
research

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I´m interrested in all kind of (serious) anomalies and conspiracies. I ´m also interrested in discussions that uncover
fakes and lies !! I really like doing image analysis/reconstruction especially when it comes to light/shadow questions. Cause next to a hobby this is also my job.
I like controversial discussions as long as they don´t get
personal.
I hope to get new viewpoints from other
user on this forum.. and I also hope that I
can contribute with my knowledge.

Thank You, !

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I'm a 22 year old student. I have recently become very interested in world political issues which initially brought me to this site. I've been on 'the path to discovery' for quite sometime now and would love to expand my mind with something new.

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Hi I'm looking for like minded people who are aware of the crazy stuff going on in the world. I believe most people are asleep and don't see their civil liberites and future lively hood being eroded away by the government and other greedy people. I want to learn how to live off their grid and become as invisible as possible. I also believe I'm being watched/tapped(PI checked phone line). And I think I know why
I'm a chemist, work in the energy field, team leader in MoveOn, have lots of traffic at my house 'cause of 18-20+ living with me, a known friend of a felon ( a friend got into trouble with drugs) who recently returned from jail. And I live in Williamson County who has zero tolerance for drugs, gays, liberals of any sort. In this county all a neighbor has to do is call the police and accuse yoou of doing something illegal and THEY WILL investigate you. I need to learn what to do next? I hope you'll let me join. Thanks Jean

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   
being against organ sale is the option. I´ll tell you why. Legalizing this action will only increase the sales of black market and the deaths of persons that were assasined only to get his/her organs

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I am into all the secrets in the universe!

link   
Info seeker

link   
Well I am kind of a researcher, and hope to get my hitchhiking tickets for 2012. I have wealth of information and like to learn a lot. I am interesting in other people's opinion but I really dislike flame wars in the web.

link   
what I hope to contribute is awareness....what I hope to learn is the truth.

link   
I want to understand the views of those with whom I currently disagree. And I want to help them understand mine. I believe that only by understanding one another and discovering where we truly disagree are we in a good position to move forward towards peace.

top topics

<< 506  507  508    510  511  512 >>

join