It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 511
<< 508  509  510    512  513  514 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 10:31 AM
link   
My name is Donna and I am from England, I can only contribute my thoughts (for what they are worth), I find myself questioning on a day to day basis why things are the way they are. As an intelligent person I want to know more.

link   
I hope to increase my knowledge in various theories and contribute theories towards the site on many subjects.

link   
the world is coming to a new begining

link   
I am part of a UK MSc project team looking at factors affecting military pilot training in 2015 and beyond

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   
i am a school teachere

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I am a security industry professional and I work with several large defense contractors and manufactures. I am also an avid aviation fan and would like to increase my knowledge in order to carry on intelligent conversations regarding defense issues with my clients.

link   
My name is Dan I'm a tech support engineer and former soldier I'm interested in the complex military/industrial that seemd to have qyite a hold on this country and planet. I think I could contribute positively to these fourm and to this site.

link   
If you think we landed a man on the moon, I have another one for you... Oswald shot Kennedy

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Im a curios freeminded person who has the desire to look for the answers to questions which our everyday citizens don't think about in a third degree.

link   
I want to listen first vefore I contribute. I was given two ears and one mouth for a reason.

link   
Hi,
I wanted to join this community as i heard it was one of the best on the net. I have a deep intrest in conspiracy theories and the paranormal, especialy UFOs and aliens. I hope to contribute to this site with my opinions and help for others and i also wish to learn lots from the members of the forums.

link   
I love the top secret information
especialy about the fbi , cia,nasa,esa....

link   
I love the top secret information
especialy about the fbi , cia,nasa,esa....

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Hi! Always a little suspicious, events in recent years have made me increasingly wonder about what's really going on. Our goverment, our weather, I can't shake this feeling that something horribly wrong. I need to explore my ideas with likeminded people, I just can't lie dormant anymore.

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Been a lurker for awhile, glad to finally join the ranks here. I've seen many conversations on the forums that have intersted me...especially in the political and Aliens/UFO catagories...look foward to voicing my thoughts!

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   
i am a believer of the paranormal and the unexplained and i just want to talk to others who are interested in the same.thank you

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 01:28 AM
link   
want to c latest technology

link   
former airman

link   
I am here to debate about the natur of the world and the truth and lies that run it.

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Doubt everything, Belief is mental paralysis.

top topics

<< 508  509  510    512  513  514 >>

join