It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 426
<< 423  424  425    427  428  429 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 01:07 AM
link   
The truth is out here somewhere, and so am I. In a devoted hunt for the truth always.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Very very interested in this stuff..

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I'm concerned about the approach of a one world government whose totalitarianism is being advanced by state-sponsored terror.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   
As of now I have little to give but an open mind i hope to learn about so many things that happen in front of me everyday.
I LOVE MY COUNTRY,
I FEAR THE BEHIND THE CURTAIN PEOPLE WHO RUN IT!

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   
to take the time out of my busy life and make sense

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   
i'm a uni tutor, like reading ATS.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 10:46 AM
link   
i love vampires i have been into them forever i would love to learn lots more and evn maby become 1

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   
want to c latest technology

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Hello thanks for letting me in. I have little to offer at this time but i hope to have a real eyeopener and be among people who feel the conspircies the i just know is going on in our corrupt world, DENY IGNORANCE!

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   
want to c latest technology

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 11:19 PM
link   
your site is very informative I am doing lot's of research with your link's!

link   
Im just getting to dig deeper into this magic stuff and secrets beyond that. And so i found this community which might help to understand many things i still dont know.

link   
I am a 42 yr Female, living in Albuquerque NM.
I am interested in others insight concerning certain issues dealing with gifted person.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 11:20 PM
link   
my name is uta jery am a graguate of history and diplomatic studies

T

link   
hi,
i hope to be able to contribute information on tupac (makaveli) shakurs death and hope to widen my knowledge on the subject aswell.
cheers , T

link   
I am looking for those of like mind for conversation. I speak of things I can back up with written History by the courts or experts such as former NASA offical Maurice Chatelain who wrote once of a Greek Island called Delos. SHe found that this Island has thirteen mystical sites within 450-mile radius and that if you made straight lines from each site it whould make a perfect Maltese cross. She also said that such a gigantic pattern could only have been created from a vantage point of space.

However, I don't have time to read or talk about Beings from outside of Earth when there is no evidence of such beings, other than claims of some crash and a military base hiding the remains, etc. Not that I am not interested, I just don't have the time to spend on things of speculation, no first hand knowledge or hearsay unless it takes me to the source which can prove it.

Thanks,

Signo

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I have nothing to offer sorry just being honset however I would like to learn as much as I can in return I'll only read and speak when asked.........I'm more of a student a total newbie......You have not reason to accept me. I can only hope that you might?

link   
Just curious. I have this affinity for pure truth and pure logic, but presupposition, perspective and defintion can't agree. How can I know?

link   
i have great interest in the so distant cure for heroin addiction and stop of police corruption and lets not forget societys understanding of the JUNKIE "please"

link   
I am greatly interested in the U.F.O.
field. I also think there is a myriad of
Goverment conspiracies.

top topics

<< 423  424  425    427  428  429 >>

join