It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 425
<< 422  423  424    426  427  428 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Just curious about ELF's and their impact on health and the environment. I'm skinless and boneless on this subject and want to learn.

link   
I am 18 years old, in my last year of highschool. Some might say I spend too much tme on the net and radio looking for tidbits of truth. I eventually realised that communities that are focused around a topic usually have the most concentration of information. I hope to contribute my bit to it.

link   
I have been reading alot about several things such as the new world order, HAARP, aliens etc. However i find this one f the better places to see the information discussed in an educated (not always open minded) fashion. i have one link that i think may be helpful in proving weather control. If you do a search for NISSAN, HAIL, CLOUD, PLANT you will see the technology is already avaialble and will help people realize, weather can be controlled, so the conspiracy theories true or not, are plausable at the least.

Joe

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I am here to learn as much as I can. Consider me a willing student ready for an education. Not sure exactly what I can contribute, except an open mind, but I will gladly contribute any knowledge I have freely. Thanks...

link   
I am intriqued by the way the Aquatic theory slots in to whatever question I ask about who we are.
all scientific thought is derived from observations, the aquatic theory allows us to observe ourselves!
That is where I use it for and I would like to know if others do use it that way too.
Whatever way we got here I am living proof that I at least did!
hello all: waterrat

link   
hi i'm student interested in unsolved and paranomial stoires

link   
The dangers are not from our Government, but from foreign governments and terrorists.
Can also give tips on how one can protect their family during a disaster when FEMA and the Red Cross are not able to reach them.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I am a single mom of two boys . I have always had an interest in ufo.crop circles and I have a real big interest in alien abductionsl

Azi

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Mostly enterested in more the prophecy aspect of conspiracy theory. I really get annoyed with that 'shadow government' sometimes. And religion is my thing. So anything along the lines of the prophecy of St. Malachy is perfect for me.

link   
I enjoy science and the search for the truth.

link   
As a podcaster, writer, and entertainer, this looks like a blast. I’m anxious to try it out.

link   
I am interested in the unknown, unexplained and the strange. I myself had a UFO experinence in 1973

link   
I spent a year in Egypt with my grandfather when I was younger and became interested in the connection between ancient Egypt and extraterrestrial life.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I am a kid who wants to learn more about why the government is keeping Area 51 a secret. Also I want to learn more about sophisticated aircraft.

link   
I am asking questions of what happened back in 1968 in the Pacfic while we were on patrol is something that is denied by the Navy and the CIA.

link   
I am researcher in science park in Taiwan and am interested the mystery in the Gobi desert.

link   
I am from the UK, where I work as a history lecturer. I have always been interested in politics and particularly in what is behind the 'facts' that are given to us from politicians and the media. I hope to contribute some thoughts and suggestions from a UK perspective and to exchange views on current events.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 01:07 AM
link   
i am hoping to learn a lot of material on conspiracy theories,CIA undercover operations,espionage.

link   
I am just looking for answers....hoping to find some information that will help put things into perspective

link   
i am a student of fine arts

new topics

top topics

<< 422  423  424    426  427  428 >>

join