It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 422
<< 419  420  421    423  424  425 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
First of all I am Female, and I do have alot of research background. I am a very courious person and I am a paranormal researcher. I am a true CHRISTIAN, and I do not judge people by their beliefs. I have alot of opinions and insights and love to read alot of articles that are associated with conspiracies. I know when to open my mouth and when to keep it shut, although I have also been known to keep on flapping when I know I am right, but yet I still let others speak their mind, even if I DO NOT agree.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I have been a lurker on the board for some time and actually began coming here as research on some fiction that I have been writing. I feel that I have some valid questions as well as some strong personal beliefs that may add some good color to the already prismatic array seen on these forums.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Im an 18 year old highschool graduate with no idea what i want to do with my life. I hope to bring my unique philosophy to your worlds.

link   
I am a marketing executive living in South Florida. I am also the business manager for a psychic. I am not here to sell her - but to share some of her predictions in hopes it can end up helping people. In the 3 years Ihave known her - she has been dead on - and I felt it was really time to put the information out there.

link   
i am very interested in the subjects here, i come from a long line of clairvoyant's. I am totally right brained, i have Aspergers Syndrome, I have an IQ of 164 but am technically functionally illiterate.. i have good verbal skills and i am perdisposioned to solveing problems.
Thus i constantly seek out information. since i grew up in an alternative family, and i also have clairvouant events.. usually related to natural disasters 2 weeks previous..I have also seen 2 UFO's, one VERY close.. i dont tend to waste my time in the mainstream norm.. the media is owned by the fascist corporations that constantly try to inhibit alternative information by any means.

i am thankful for the internet as an open pipeline to alternative and other free thinking individuals.. thank you for the opportunity to join your group.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I'm a retired photojournalist (but doing some free lance assignments, mainly involving landscapes, glamour lawns, golf courses, sports fields, farms and gardens). A resident of Florida since 2002, I still have a home in Kansas to which I return for 4 or 5 months each summer. I've done photo shoots in or visited all 50 states. The subject of oil, gas and alternative forms of energy interest me, mainly as investment opportunities. A little over a year ago, I discovered 11 to 14% dividend yields (paid monthly) in growing businesses! I'm referring to CanRoys -- Canadian royalty gal and oil trusts -- and I presently own shares in 7 of the three dozen firms whose stock quotations, corporate financial records and production wherewithall are easily accessed on web resources including Sedar, Telenium and SmartCharts.

link   
im fascinated with all the secrets that are hidden from us civilians..

link   
I'm a college student and I hope to contribute some knowledge I acquired pertaining to 9/11 conspiracy theories... I also want to learn more about 'NWO' and secret societies..

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 11:56 PM
link   
want to c latest technology

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Hi! I recently moved from a big city to a boring small city and it's nice to have interaction with people that actually think for themselves. I'm a bit on the shy side so I probably won't post much, but I love to read the different posts in some of the topics in the forum as most of it is fascinating to me. But I promise to contribute and post anything that I may learn/see that may be useful to other members. Thanks for your time and consideration! And thanks for the great site!

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 11:58 PM
link   
While I was growing up, my mother encouraged my sisters and I to develop our esp skills, look for ufo's and to study reincarnation. When I was in my 20's, I discovered that if I was scared or mad, I would put out street lights, lamps, etc. I also constantly get shocked and put out light bulbs without having an emotional feeling attached. My ancestral line contains many shamans with the last healer being my great grandmother.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I am interested in the "hurricane theory"

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I am a pilot of the WAH 64D with the British Army

link   
I hope to learn a little more about lucid dreaming..I've read some posts and they interested me.

link   
Iam doing B.E. from iit kanpur in computer science(5th sem).

link   
I like to check it out, I love helicopters too, which can look like UFOs

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 12:01 AM
link   
i hope that ppl can learn the prices of gas in california. i hope to learn what i can do to save money on gas.

link   
I'd love to find out what's really going on - if I stumble across anything interesting, I'll let you know!

link   
I just want to share my 2 cents worth of views on the world views and problems

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Greetings!!!!

I am a student of The Universal Ancient Wisdom , specifically The Western mystical Path. I thank-you all for moving forward through your life with your minds eye open. The Above Top-Secret site is a valuable & necessary catalyst to the bridging of higher consciousness & veils of illusion, that permeate the Global mind-set.
I hope to merge with the many Seekers of the Truth who come together on this Site to peel away the layers of the Veil.
Peace & Harmony Be with you!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 419  420  421    423  424  425 >>

join