It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 423
<< 420  421  422    424  425  426 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Have a veriant of RA, and would like to contribute what I find out in my treatments, and there effectiveness. Also, to gain any information that might help in my disease.

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I hope to bring something to the table that some one may not know and learn something in return that I do not

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   
want to c latest technology

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Searching for the Truth... In a Time Of Peril...

link   
I like to dig and to understand the deeper meaning behind everything. After all, life is a "deeper meaning" to existence, isn't it? I desire to gain as well as share insight and/or theories concerning topics of interest (conspiracy theories).

link   
I am a DoD webmaster (USAF Warfare Center) and interested in reading all your speculation and predictions, especially about AF subjects.

link   
Hello ATS!

I've been checking out this place for a couple of days now and have to say that I've really enjoyed just about every thread I've read. I find it all very fascinating, so I thought I'd join up.

I'm 32 and I like to keep an open mind about things. I've always been intrigued by things that go on behind the scenes and I like hearing people's thoughts about them. As a curious person, I would love to know everything that I am not 'supposed' to know (i.e. 'move along citizen, nothing to see here') and so far I think this is a great site for me to catch up on everything covert, black, secret, strange, and everything else that is deemed classified for my own good.

My primary areas of interest are Space exploration, UFOs, new technologies, black aircraft, government cover-ups and conspiracies.
There are, however, so many interesting topics on here, I doubt I'll stay fixed on just those areas

Happy to be here and nice to meet you all!

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   
American born, former publisher, Photojournalist (retired), writer, Muslim, Airborne 1/503

link   

link   

link   

link   

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I am not sure yet as to what I can or will contribute to the discussions; I am interested in the subjects, as there is a strong probability that a few leads will be paths to hidden truths. Generally I am slow to post, unless I have something I am very sure will not waste anyone's time.
Thank You,
Epri

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 01:33 PM
link   

link   
Hello I have been surfing the forums for a while and I would like to participate in the discussions. I also am thinking of starting a UFO watch group based on some concepts of my own. I am interested in the paranormal and things of that nature and would love to be a part of the community. I believe things such as ghosts and UFOs are real and UFOs are one of my favorite topics.

link   
Human experience per se is a hoax. Korzybski in the 1930's saw supposedly down-to-earth people living in a world of surreal abstractions. Ditto Blake in the late 1700's. There are no easy answers. Each in his own way must invent and apply his own science of thinking. There are valuable treasures buried under a lot of sheer nonsense, particularly in UFOlogy and, surprisingly, Christian Science.

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 11:40 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Aloha!

I'm in Hawaii. Being separated from the states geographically does not mean Paradise remains untouched by the total encroachment of the federal government. Despotism swims!

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 01:23 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 01:24 AM
link   
my name is saurbh mittal&iam an Indian
im astudent of engineering
iwant to learn latest technology so i want to become a member of your group

<< 420  421  422    424  425  426 >>

join