It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 427
<< 424  425  426    428  429  430 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I have visions of the Kennedy assassination. The ghosts of John and Robert have spoken to me. Psychiatrists call it hallucinations and delusions I call it paranormal.

link   
i wish to find out more information on the whereabouts of undeground bunkers used throughout the coldwar and also disused RAF bases, as im VERY interested. im former soldier of the british army and served in most recent conflicts in the middle east.

link   
I am semi-retired and in public and private security. I intend to use your board to learn, to know, and to keep my personal awareness of events as keen as possible while contributing, in some small manner, to the general base of knowlege of others here.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Speak truth and break down myths and lies.

link   
I stumbled across this site while researching for my debate class and it looked interesting. I'm a musician or well I like to think I am but I also dabble a bit in writing and I'm hoping that the collaborative fiction thread will help me refine whatever skills I may or may not posess.

link   
Hi, I'm here to learn about and discus conspiracies occuring on our planet.
And meet cool intelligent people. : P

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I am a retired teacher who has a relative that wanted me to read this website. Thats all. Thank you. Sher

link   
Christian interested in world effents and prophecy

link   
Hi I'm Deb, 35 years young and living in N.Ireland. I've been a Pagan for many years and love to meet new people, find new resources and share those resources that I have accumulated over the years.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 11:25 PM
link   
The possibility that our government is abusing its authority and power to control us by wreaking attacks and natural disasters is frightfully disconcerting. I feel strongly that I must know what really IS going on, and what I can do to neutralize such treasonous acts.

link   
hi im not really into aliens or the illuminati but i am fascinated by military technology i like to learn and contribute to theories on future weaponry and vehicles

link   
I am a black American who just has been amazed at what I did not know about our government hidden agendas. Would like to share the info gathered from an African -American perspective.

link   
Hi,
I live in NW Ar. and I am interested in propheciy, govt, and several other topics that are listed on this forum.

From time to time, I come across or have access to info that might be of value to others.

Have a wonderful day and a better tomorrow,
Foxfire

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 11:26 PM
link   
i am a history/politics buff with interests in the illuminati as well as et's

link   
Although I would never kill another living thing unless in self defense I am interested in weapons (improvised munitions,grenade launchers/mortars,land mines,ect.,special types nuclear,chemical,particle beam,ect. as well as govt. projects such as H.A.R.P.,ect.

link   
Hi I am a photographer and have a huge archive of katrina info and photographs to contribute. I also like to debate at times an conspiracy theories always provide fact or good entertainment. I also have tons of other images that would be an addition to threads at your website. Thank you.

link   
I wish to educate myself on alternative energy that is being surpressed, plus all the other information our government is covering up from the people. I hope to be able to contribute all the assistance along these lines that I can.

link   
Hi my name is Ben. I don't know a great deal about this site , I'm curios and very interested of what topics would be raised. And if any contribution that I can make I will.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I'm a message board junkie with interests in conspiracy theories. Especially those dealing with religions.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I am a High School Student and Debater who enjoys reading post-modernism. I will contribute theories about governance, and about anti-governance, and hope to learn more about current government surveilence measures and control over the populace.

top topics

<< 424  425  426    428  429  430 >>

join