It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 429
<< 426  427  428    430  431  432 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I hail from Southwestern Ontario in Canada. My main interests associated with these forums lies in cryptozoology and ghosts, hauntings and the like. I'm always up for intelligent discussion on said matters and it looks as though I can find it here.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Toxic Fox here. I'm a student in Erie, Pennsylvania. I'm primarily interested in the ongoing H5N1 issue and various conspiracies. I tend to be a little less paranoid then others but I generally keep an open mind on some things.

link   
Hi, I'm a 21 year old student from Ireland who is constantly looking into every topic imaginable. I'm always interested in learning and putting out my views. I hope to learn to look at the world and it's politics as something to be explored and investigated rather than simply accepted.

link   
hi, had my rt thumb torn off in mining accident. couldnt find one to work for me so i made my own.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I'm always looking for what's really going on. What we are told isnt the truth. Its time for peole to know.

link   
what i hope to contribute would have to be my experience in diverse environments has fostered my ability to have a better understanding of life people and why they might do or react to things in the way they do. what i hope to learn would have to be a better understanding to all others and theyre way of thinking and determine what is reasonable and prudent . To see if that kind of individual actually exists.

link   
I hope to learn more about the sex bracelets in our schools.

link   
The freedom this in us and the world will know our truth

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 11:36 PM
link   
My name is Laura Monique, and I enjoy reading conspiracy fourms such as this one. I hope to contribute what i can, and gain what you all share.

link   
I have been reading on your site for a while and enjoy it greatly. I would like to be able to poast. I have enjoyed this site many a morning for my first hit of news and it has become one of my favorite places to check.
and i am thinking we might all be cursed as the old saying goes "may you live in intresting times".
As for im just a farm boy from the lousiania swamp state watching the world spin round and round.

link   
tracking down the truth of the pheonix project and its derivatives. digging out the conspiracies

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 11:37 PM
link   
A huge fan of internet info. I love to expand my mind by logically sorting the wheat from the chaff.

link   
this site was recomeded to me. iii would like to be a member. thanks

link   
I am a Christian who has wide ranging beliefs but at the same time I am open minded and interested in discussion.
I hope to bring deep discussion and a valid viewpoint to the forum in a peaceful manner.
My hope is for peaceful cooperation and an analysis of all wide ranging views.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 11:45 PM
link   
i hope to contribute my vast knowledge
of science and tech to the forum, and learn from other's views

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 11:46 PM
link   
why not tell everyone everthing what harm will it do to me and if they know i will know whats it about, the two things that matter most, money, and power i think it is thats every thing from wars to plugging in the tv.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Hey tehre im up to STOPPPING THE NWO NOW BEFORE THEY DESTROY US AND OUR PLANET!!

CANT LET OTHERS COME AND DESTROY YOUR HOUSE! KICK THEM OUT!!! NOW!!!!!!

link   
i believe...

i want to learn about others' paranormal experiences, as i have had many of my own. i also like to catch bits of news here and there on ET sightings and occurrences...

link   
ancient technology student

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 11:48 PM
link   
With so much info in this world no one should be stupid!

new topics

top topics

<< 426  427  428    430  431  432 >>

join