It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 430
<< 427  428  429    431  432  433 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 11:49 PM
link   
just curious!

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 11:50 PM
link   
i shall soon be 18 and am vastly interested in stuff like the railgun and have an extensive knowlage on it. Im no rocket scientist so thats why i hope to join to learn more about the railgun and other new technologys. i hope to shed light on the rail gun recoil mechinisim. im into that stuff. but all i really know is that the navy is curently building a new destroyer that implaments a new rail gun. Fireing a projectil as far as any tactical balistic missile. Also the army is deviseing a new tank that uses a rail gun. but thats all i really know and would like to learn more!

link   
I am interested in everything from the occult to ufo's, new scientific discoveries and anchient civilizations. I view everything in a logical manner (most of the time) and i take nothing on faith. I am not a sceptic though and so i take everything on merit.

link   
As of in know that im a curious person studying philosphy i want to enlighten my self and my mind to all the unknown happenings in this world not onlt thorugh stories but also to personal visuals of other people and further more Enhance my knowledge of the things happening on the wolrd

link   
Investigative Author and Armchair Scholar of Eschatology, Ancient Mesopotamia and Extra-terrestrials in Ancient History
peeringintodarkness.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 11:51 PM
link   
strong willed, christian and very intelligent. I like coast to coast

link   
Been a reader for years and tired of being quite.

link   
hello i live in miami and i am just becoming aware of this site

link   
Hello there, I´m the one who is trying to show that ftaa and an hemispheric integration are much closer than most think. I´m looking forward to find people who can help me with this issue

link   
I have been working with my friends to make a series to incoperate reptilians metaphysics and Red Elk viewings

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I hope to discover some new levels of perception. Perhaps open a few doors.

link   
Hi, I'm a constant seeker of knowledge looking to fully educate myself with these forums. I have an entrepreneur mind and wish to go into business for myself but will due diligence and research first. Thanks.

link   
i'd like to contribute any way i can..

link   
my name is robinson ,

a singaporen

link   
My name is *Snip*, I'm currently attending college and i plan to broaden my views on many differnt subjects. as i think much of the world as it is today is "lies." I hope to contribute a young peron's views on Life.

Edit to remove personal information

[edit on 3/13/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Due to a quandry of multi-level and multi-dimensional stresses and unsolvable perplexities facing the United States it will totally collapse within the next five to ten years. All that can be said of it that everyone has gone their own way. Our form of democracy found liberty but unfortunately it did not find permanence. We are now forced to find the means and hope of survival. The oncoming cataclysms will be enormously destructive. If there is anyone here who can hear these words, let's talk it out and find a formula for survival.

link   
Totally fascinated by vampires, always room to learn more on the subject.

link   
i am studying in iit roorkee, in india.

link   
I HOPE TO LEARN THE MEANING OF THE EYE

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Searcher of truth

top topics

<< 427  428  429    431  432  433 >>

join