It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 432
<< 429  430  431    433  434  435 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 12:00 AM
link   
UFO / Paranormal believer.
Still wainting for the day that someone comes forth with concrete evidence about alien or paranormal activity.

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Hi I am an electroneurodiagnostic tech and I was interested in some of the threads written regarding the book "Behold a pale horse" I have recently ordered the book and intend to read about it. It was suggested to me by a family member and it seem to interesting to pass up.

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Iam a DAV just trying to find something to read ,I cant drive I lost my short term memory in 2002 bib bybit after the toewes.it trigher the vietnam things. I was a door gunner. Iam not even sure if this whatyou want
RAY I just can hope you thake it iam not even sure what this about, but i learn, my vet cinsler says i have to get out of my deep deoresion, i hope by reading this it may help
thank you

link   
Interested in hypnosis as a subject and transforming myself.

L13

link   
Hello
I am a well studied foreign policy hound,open minded,creative and a musician.Alive ,and living exactly between everything and nothing

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I'm a prolife homeschooler, self-employed, and I'm joining this forum because I'm interested in weather wars, NWO, I'm interested in FEMA concentration camps also. I've been reading about the shadow government and its activities pertaining especially to education for many years.

link   
I am one of curious nature. I started reading the questions, allegations, paradoxes and beliefs of Christianity, and now I desire to enter the discussion.

link   
former tutor unpublished writer interested in intelligent debate whatever the topic

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I hope to express what I feel in a respectable manner and I hope to meet others with positive views. I love Hassan and Daivari and I am their biggest fan! I agree with their sides and I love Arabs and I support their views. I have spoken out on other websites about the unfair injustice that has to stop. I speak out in support of them and I hope to meet others as well.

link   
musician with a curiosity for the unexplained

link   
Above Black.......

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 12:04 AM
link   
the government is up to something...

link   
USAF 26-year veteran navigator and intelligence officer. Author of book about Douglas C-133 Cargomaster. One mod concept was as test bed for GE NX-211 nuclear powered jet engine.

link   
I am a teacher, ex-soldier, and Catholic man. A member of the Knights of Columbus...

link   
College student looking for some answers on a Phychology question. I find this subjuect very interesting and am hoping some knowledgeable people are out there to feed my brain!

link   
I am a seeker of valuable information.

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I hope to contribute just one more view to a strange world and to learn the real truth that occurs everyday!

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 12:06 AM
link   
we should show more patriotism than nationalism... i do love my country but i definitely don't think that we are better than all countries i mean look at a few of the countries in europe

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 01:51 AM
link   
want to c latest technology

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Curiosity killed the cat, but that's why humans were given bigger brains. (Just came up with that one cuz i was put on the spot for and introduction, and i have been reading over your guys's stuff..especially flange gasket.. and, so it had to be good

new topics

top topics

<< 429  430  431    433  434  435 >>

join