It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 272
<< 269  270  271    273  274  275 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   
hi iam bharath from India.

link   
I support the spread of all information via internet that will help us all to become better informed civilians, especially in light of our mass-media's contributions to the current, dangerous government.

link   
Hello! Our names are Richard and Sarah! We are a loving couple who went for a night walk and stop to gaze up at the stars for a romantic evening. We saw a "star" moving in funny directions and had a triangular shape. It hovered, zig zaged, went in circles, and ascended and descended with great speed for over 45 minutes. For space purposes we'll give more details later. We live in the SF Bay Area in California but we were in Santa Cruz county when we saw it. We decided to see if there were any others out there who have seen it too and perhaps find a clue to what it might be. Thank you!

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I must find the truth of terrorism and its motifs

link   
wf looking for large interesting truth to ant hill existence- must be original and make some sort of logical sense to just about everybody

link   
I am interested in the views and opinions of recent events regarding the self proclaimed "Prophet Yahweh". Black projects and the coming NWO

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   
know a lot about all kind of weapons

link   
I'm an ex British Army infantryman, who is still serving but in a different unit. I hope to get a multinational military viewpoint, and maybe offer some opinions of my own

link   
I am looking for a simplified, wholistic world view based on sound evidence, coherent theory, and easily understood language.

link   
well I hope to contribute all I can and mostly I hope to learn all I can because the more you know the more you can do.

link   
I am the type of person that wants to learn about everything in life. I have but recently moved to Northern California.
I do not have a college degree but I hav lived a very full life and have had frirnds from all walks of life and feel that I hava lot to share with other indivisuals with different social backrounds.

link   
A man simply on a quest for truth and enlightenment.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Me...im out the box......a habitual non listener of the media and press..(junk food for the mind).
Quite opinionated ,lateran thinker...and obviously a bit of a world sceptic..

My contributions hopefully would be fair and welcomed..& i would expect to be enlightened to a certain extent regarding the underside of the worlds big institutions ....

link   
I am a person of little knowledge of physicic world. I am hoping to gain knowledge that will help me to better understand the things that seem to happen more often than not. I had wondered if I am not loosing my mind with paranoid delusional, or what most say is crazy.
I have thoughts that come to my mind, not voices, but thoughts come to mind, and they happen. I begin to fear thinking, for fear of making something happen.
Not that this happens all the time, sometimes when I get a feeling that I need to contact someone. Or I need to tell someone something. For instance, a friend of mine has an uncle I only met one time. I had not seen his uncle in 3 years, nor had I thought of him, all of a sudden I get the over whelming need to tell my friend to contact him. I don't know why or what it is about, just important, feeling of loss overwhelmes me until I know there is contact. When my friend contacted him, he was diagnosed with cancer, severe terminally spread cancer. This also happen with my Sister in Alaska. I had seen something that gave me this feeling of need to contact her. I got home and my Brother calls and tells me my nephew was killed by a train, he had fallen asleep on the tracks.
My brother, I had told to stop with the his habbits and late night playing! I had a bad feeling he was going to hurt someone, or even kill someone. The following day he killed a guy in an accident.
So many of my thoughts come true, or prove to be true. Some only close, but familiar to what I feel. I dont know what to do. I already am on 150 mil. Zoloft. ???? For the most part I have been healthy, Strong, ect.
But I just shut down after a tragity hit my home. Please help.
Thank you Invision

link   
I am 17 and i live in norfolk, england. I am very interested in aircraft and stealth technology and other aspects of aerospace. I feel that i could contribute this. I am also intersted in computers. I would like to extend this knowledge.

link   
mmm. I hope to be able to discuss issues in an interesting way and to perhaps place different spins on topics enabling others to see them from a different angle.

I hope to learn, um, a lot! Everydays a schoolday.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 09:54 AM
link   
i just want to see what scam's are out there.
i had gotten a email from a lawer (?) in negeria who needed a benefactor to receved a large sum of $$. seems my last name was the same as the person that had departed, he also wanted a picture of me. i sent him a picture of one my brown frends (i'm pink). he sent me a picture of my departed family member, would you believe the man in the picture was brown.
i played this scam untill he wanted $$.
tks jim

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Just want to contribute what knowledge i have and learn from those who have more then i do.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   
This site has the most interesting political and ideological discussions that I could find on the internet. I hope to contribute with my knowledge and view of the world that we live in, and expand my horizonts with all the discussion and points of views that are exposed. I hope you accept my candidature. ps: sorry about my english, but I don´t have english classes for about 10 years.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I am an avid visitor of this site and have been researching peak oil, conspiracies, and ET dealings for a while now. I just enjoy coming to this site and reading the information that it contains. Hopefully I too will make a contribution of somesort.

new topics

top topics

<< 269  270  271    273  274  275 >>

join