It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 269
<< 266  267  268    270  271  272 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 08:34 PM
link   
hi i am a amatuer astronomer who has had unusual sightings of lights and would like to discuss there possible meaning to others

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Heraclitus said that the obvious structure is slave to the latent structure (except of course he said it in Greek). I have an interest in discerning and understanding this "latent structure" of culture, of society, of geopolitics and indeed of history. The best way to understand the sub rosa structure which has determined the course of all history is by comparing notes with other people who have similar interests. I believe in being open-minded, but part of being open-minded is having a sufficiently critical mindset not to rush to accept an idea because it is flamboyant or poetic or because it fits in exactly the way we want it to fit. That is why discussion with the likeminded is invaluable.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I am military, 43. live in usa

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   
liberal democrat........ against the bush administration

link   
if a people is determined to live, destiny cannot but respond favorably.

link   
nm going on over here... bvb

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I know a little, and would like to learn more.

link   
rajisingla student

link   
Hey guy's i'm a military enthusiest and i want to learn more about the truth and the kill count and also contribute so photo of some kills

van

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I am a former Marine and current college student. I have recently discovered ATS and would like to learn more about, and discuss, some of the issues raised on this site.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I'm an engineering (mechanical) student from southeast Finland. I have short military background in FRDF Recon as a NCO.
I wish to be able to contribute in military projects, weaponry and aircraft forums. I allso trie to learn about conspiracy theories (sceptic
)

link   
My hobby is to read history, without discriptions between nations.

Fez

link   
I would like to share my knowledge and learn more about conspiracies and secrets of the world.

link   
Seeking, trying, complimentary health therapies [eg Reiki] in place of white coat drugs ... intrests also include creative writing; Bulgarian red; brass bands; Christianty and rummaging in junk shops ... will that do ?

link   
Hi Guys. I'm a maths teacher with many interests. I just hope to provide memebers with information that will make them rethink their views!

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Pretty ,intelligent an very controversial.
will speak my mind without being rude but will not under any circumstances back down out of a debate

link   
I have always been interested in conspiracies and the paranormal
After first finding this site i have continuosly read the topics debated here and wished to add my own comments on the many topics offered

link   
I am happy to join ATS i always wanted to join and talk about intresting stuff thank you ats

link   
I'm a fairly intelligent individiual with a thirst for knowledge of and/or access to things going on around us. For years I have heard about some horrific things the government has allowed in the name of scientific research, and I want to learn more. My primary interest is "extraterrestials"...

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I am 36 and currently work in aviation security. In my spare time I like working on cars and anything that involves getting dirty hands. Interests are writing, cycling and pondering the nature of everything...which is going to take a fair while...

new topics

top topics

<< 266  267  268    270  271  272 >>

join