It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 273
<< 270  271  272    274  275  276 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   
well ive been reading these forums for a few months now and wow... i cant stay away from them... so many interesting things and topics i can choosee from to read. I hope to contribute any information I have or my opinion on various subjects. I believe if i can be more interactive with the board, ill learn alot more from it like from asking questions or something.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I have a good memory when it comes to odd or rather "something out of place" or "not quite right" information. I love doing research and I don't classify myself as a sheeple. I am opening to learning anything anyone contributes here and the sharing of information.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I am looking for the truth about artificial sweeteners and other things the FDA had apporved while knowing the reprocussions of them.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Hi I am 16 years old , I am from Germany and I like jogging, doing Gongfu , read and speculate aboute "special" themes. So I hope to find here more people who like to discuss non-official themes and I will learn more aboute conspirations and Dark covert Operations .

link   
I hope to learn all i can on new pulse jet tech.

link   
Hello.My Name is Jake pike I am intrested mainly in Ufo's and Area 51,I wish to post my ariel picture of area 51 i took on google earth

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   
well, im a 15 year old nerd
hobbies inclue tabletop gaming (mainly warhammer, warhammer 40,000 and warhammer 40k: Inquisitor) and doing various bits of research into the possible connections of the Illuminati Order and the New World Order

link   
I plan to be more active in the Paranormal forum and Ancient Civilizations, Crypto forums, with this one. Thanks.

[edit on 5-8-2005 by Gazrok]

link   
My name is CommanderX and I WANT TO BELIEVE. I want to find the truth, even meaning i'd die for it.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Hello, I am from Neillsville, WI. I hope to learn as many things possible from this site and I really don't know what I plan to contribute... other than that, I am just passing by and thought this was interesting to look at.

link   
EX Military Intell , male , age52 i am interested in topics mentioned.

link   
I am a disabled old fart with not much to do except interesting things. I think that the US and the world are going through an incredible change and, if we are not careful, the extinction of the human race will occur very soon.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I've become interested in the UFO phenomeon, and would like to learn more about the current scientific thinking on the subject. It appears there a some very smart, critical thinkers on this site, and I'd like to engage them in conversation.

link   
I am an alumni of a Cambridge, MA University that has secretly been making landgrabs and supporting Neil Rudenstien's agenda after his departure

link   
For the past few years I have been on the lookout for a way to earn money. After pouring through countless internet sites I have found more scams than anything. I have wanted a place to not only find out information from others but to let others know what I have found. Thanks for the opportunity.

link   
Hi, im a newbie here. I come across this site a few months back and had been surfing the forums until now. Its interesting where i can know a lot of strange things happening around the world today. Cool.
I would like to share some of my views and discuss them with you all.

link   
Learn more about Nouveau Tech

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Interested in conspiracies and ufology.

link   
I want to learn about new technology

link   
I am 23 & currently living in the uk. I have always been very interested in conspiracy theories & am currently researching the subject for a book which i am working on. Conspiracy theories has always been an interest of mine.

top topics

<< 270  271  272    274  275  276 >>

join