It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 276
<< 273  274  275    277  278  279 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I hope to contribute what I can, when I can. I hope to learn of ideas both similar and dissimilar to my own in order to discern truth for myself.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I am a 39 year old wife and mother currentlt on disability from late stage Lyme disease.
Drs missed the diagnosis 7 years ago by refusing to test me for Lyme and Ive had to go out of State to special Drs for help.
Still the Drs in my area refuse to awknowledge this disease and treat me like a leper.
I believe the Government, medical system and insurance companies are involved in a conspiracy regarding this disease because of the cost.
I also believe the military tampered with this disease weaponizing it and the people sick today with it have a "New Lyme" which is harder to cure and deadly.
I was also infected briefly by a disease called Morgellons. I run a site called Lymebusters where others believe what I believe.
By joining this site I hope to learn as much as I can to protect myself and my family as I no longer have trust for the people running this country.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   
im a school teacher with aneed to stay on top of all sorts of information. students are always full of questions about things that they see and read so i like to stay versed on new topics. that way i may be able to answer there questions by the looks of this site it seems to beable to help me.

link   
Ignorance breeds fear. I wish to be a part of a forum that educates and brings awareness. Your site saved me from nouveau- tech. In thanks I would like contribute what I can. I am a 28y female studying architecture and working 2 jobs. I am anylitical by nature and hope to learn and share with others who are as honest as I. Thanks for your consideration. -gnocchi17 (no I am not Italian, it's just my favorite dish)

link   
Spirtual Person following the spirtual line of the Naqshbandi Saints. I hope to offer better understanding in the religeos conspiracy forum. I am open to hear all comments and like to engage in various conversations.

link   
Hi I am just a seeker of truth and have many questions in my mind about the world around us and leave myself openminded

link   
I have practiced slight-of-hand since a little girl and I love watching the beauty of street magic from all types of performers. Thank you for giving us a chance to have some place to discuss what we have learned.

link   
Hi! Im Ashley. I hope to help whomever however I can, and I hope to figure out what in the heck I should major in!!!

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   
open minded lucid fool looking for deep truth

link   
My name is Keith just in case you couldn't put 2 and 2 together lol
. I'm 28 years old and will be turning 29 August 19th. I live in New York and I am one good looking mofo LOL.
I hope to contribute any information possible to helping people who are "curious" or down and out looking for some "fradulent hope" to save them or I should say blind them from reality. I hope to learn of more fradulent companies such as Nouveau Tech to sway me back to the real world and realize I was just reading some really good publication of Bullognie lol. Please Accept me I am a very smart man putting up a 156 I.Q. on my last test I have taken, and no it wasn't an online I.Q. test lol.

link   
I am a Freemason and a devout Christian
(Methodist)
Should I find wild inaccuracies in your
statements regarding Freemasonry,
I shall be delighted correct them.
Dave

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Well i would like to gain a little more insight to what really is happening in the world. I would also like a place to state my opinion where it will actually be accepted and not just insulted and pushed aside like its not worth anything. I would like to bring a like to try and bring new ideas into the world. maybe even try to change peoples thoughts on things or at least inspire someone to do something to change something they dispise. I want to help people get the courage to speak out and not keep their thoughts in. I beloeve every one should voice their opinion and believe what they want. Everyone deserves freedom as much as the next, so i think veryone should join together and help one another out insteasd of fighting for some deranged plan to take over the world or destroy a certain race just because they have a different skin color. all in all i guess i want to just say what i want about who or what ever i want whenever i want and how ever i want. I also want everyone else do do the exact same thing, because they have the ability they just need to reach out and use it.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I was a radarman in Navy, I have seen ufo,s in 1960, they disapeard at over 5000 mph allways wanted to know more

link   
My name is Andrew. I am researching cures for diseases as well as the Aids Epiddemic. I am here to learn Anything I can.

link   
I am living in Canada, would like to discuss things about economic, policy and technology all over the world. Hope to make friends with all you guys

link   
Im a student whos interested in some of the topics discussed on this site.

link   
I am person who like to talk about the world and how any normal person like me and you can change it. The people can change things faster than government if we work togeather as a community.

link   
I am currently attending collage for graphic design, and trying to build a bright future. In my spare time I love to go out to the movies, I also like to study.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Industrial Engineer

lop

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I am male, Federal retired law enforcement Officer. I have worked in Federal Prison system for 22 years, I also worked as a police officer for 7 years. I ant to see the videos

top topics

<< 273  274  275    277  278  279 >>

join