It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 275
<< 272  273  274    276  277  278 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I just want to be kept very informed and learn more about these topics.

link   
I am the author of a book (Revelations from the Apocalypse - Volume One: Here is Wisdom) that provides overwhelming and verifiable proof that the Christian Book of Revelation is a fraudulent modification of an earlier Hebrew wisdom text authored by the Teacher of Righteousness. Consequently, I have produced decisive proof that Christianity, the New Testament and Jesus Christ are purposeful deceptions. www.geocities.com...

link   
Hello, my name is Rodney Johnson and I'm a glass artist from the mountains in central British Columbia. This is my first visit to your web site, being referred through a freind, and have found it quite fascinating. While I'm certain to learn a great deal, should I be granted acceptance, I will do my utmost to give back what I can.
Thanks for your time and consideration,
R.J.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   
i have always been interested in these types of boards but they were never this involved.Im 42 years old and enjoy reading interesting articles. i plan to be an active member of this board

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   
i want to learn more from history and want to be a well versed in history

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Proud former US Marine.
(1st Force Recon Co.) (15th MEU).

link   
Mexican 22 yr old Engineer, Interested in knowing hidden things...I´ve been researching a few things, and I have some information I think it may help someone who is also researching. My purpose here is to exchange information and have a good time.

link   
I am a retired Electrician, 66, and I have always been curious about Masonry, and have contemplated joining the Organisation for year.
I hope to learn about Masonry; what it is, why does it exist, and the Organisation's Philosophy of life and death..
If accepted, I will on occasion ask questions and hope to learn enough about Masonry to contribute thoughts, etc. to this site...
Thank you for your time and consideration..

link   
Well I hope to contribute some knowledge of my fascinating inventions that seem to be subject of several topics here. And I hope to learn many more ideas and perspectives on many of these subjects that can one day, hopefully, help me achieve in creating new inventions.

link   
Over the summer I became highly fascinated with various works of Robert Monroe, Barbara Marciniak, and other writers on metaphysical subjects. I am highly interested in the topics of astral projection, psychic abilities, and metaphysical powers. I wish to get in contact with people who are open to these type of experiences and who might be able to offer me some feedback on their own paranormal experiences.

link   
I don't really know what i'm doing here...this site looked interesting..so i decided to join

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Well i always felt that there is something more than what we see there is always some dark truth which needs to be know this is more of a learning experiance but what ever i can find out i will be more than glad to share

link   
I just joined to learn more about the Nouveau Tech Society.

link   
I'd like to see underground issues - buried by governments - bought to the surface, as I think we all, as human beings inhabiting our earth have a justified right to know the truth about all that go's on here. I am curious but balanced and therefore will be a unbiased and fair contributor.

link   
Hi everyone, im just another guy like most of you - interested in this sort of thing. I read alot of articles and books on these topics and enjoy a discussion/argument about them.

link   
I saw a post you had about the ManKind Project. I'm a former member and would like to shed some light on what it's about.

link   
I'm a Greek-Canadian systems analyst currently residing in Greece and have great interest in politics and world affairs. 9/11 was obviously the catalyst to many issues that influence our lives these days and I would like to participate and add my thoughts on such discussions.

link   
hello , i was told about this site from rant, it sounds really good, and i really want to join , plezz

link   
I'm a free-thinking, thugh Christian American who I'm a free-thinking though Christian American war vet who admires those who hate this fraudulent war, oppose the Patriot Act, tax-refunds to the rich, secrecy in government, and who know that we paranoids may have real enemies too.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   
As a writer of sci-fi, real life mysteries and hidden agendas are an excellent source material. I study ancient knowledge and technology. The truth is out there and at the heart of every good story.

top topics

<< 272  273  274    276  277  278 >>

join