It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 271
<< 268  269  270    272  273  274 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Software Engineer, want to contribute level-headed discussion rooted in fact

link   
I need to fill the void in my life by examing the back story of seemingly little events and theorizing about larger, secretive meanings.

link   
I simply hope to learn more about the goings on in our government and our world.

link   
Hi,I'm more of a reader than a writer,although if I need to give my two cents worth,I will.I like reading about the para-normal,UFO's and such.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Why are we so sure Time and space has a shape we can understand?

link   
I'm a network systems integrator who has worked globally for both commercial and governmental entities (ours and others), plus with my religious background I can give a lot of information relevant to the group.

link   
Just a fellow ghost hunter who seeks only the truth

link   
I am a student of life. My experiences are no different than anyone elses. My interpretations however, are fueled with insights.

link   
Hi, My name is Sterling and I've been visiting this site for awhile now, but I went away and I forgot my password and username I had then, so I'm applying for another one. Also, If it means anything, I've always been highly fascinated with the supernatural and the feelings I experience as it relates to that.

link   
Conspiracy theories have been of interest to me for most of my adult life. I want to see what's going on in the community. Hopefully we can make some headway in the culture; that should be our ultimate goal.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I am an art historian interested in uncovering facts concerning artworks throughout the ages. I'm working nowon the forgeries of Michelangelo. Am very happy I found your site.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I'm a musician, graphic artist and writer from Melbourne, Australia. I am interested in looking beyond what the mainstream media tells us on a daily basis and have always questioned many things. I have read many books on various conspiracy theories including the work of David Icke and William Cooper and I definitely believe the powers in control keep a great number of secrets from us. I hope to learn from the other members here and also pose some thought provoking questions. I also believe that creative people such as artists, musiciand and writers have an obligation to bring attention to such things in their creative work and can achieve great feats that can potentially change the world.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 11:14 PM
link   
My name is Grant, and I want to understand the world I live in as much as I can, and gain knowledge to influence others.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I have experienced many paranormal activies and am very aware and interested in government secrets etc. I hope to learn more about these subjects, and new ones.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I'm merely looking for the truth. I've been to various websites and heard about you and became very much curious to what David Icke has to say.

link   
Hello, I am very interested in 9/11, the London Bombings, UFOs and aliens, The Apollo Hoax, The Kennedy Assassination, and all other conspiracies and lies that our government has perpetrated. I have done a lot of research in these fields and hope to discuss these events in an effort to expose the truth.

link   
Just a curious on-looker, looking for some conversation.

link   
searching for truth

link   
i m from china, residence in beijing, a normal employer.
i speak chinese and german(as second language), but need to improve english for the job.
i think discussing update news and topics here is a good interactive way to do that, and, it's also a chance to let people here know how are the chinese people thinking.

so, after reading the posts here for a few weeks, I decide to register.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I'm a defence and security geek

top topics

<< 268  269  270    272  273  274 >>

join