It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 274
<< 271  272  273    275  276  277 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Hi i adore the internet and wish to seek meaning through it.I hope to gain knowledge from the ATS boards and then share my views with others who are like minded and can challenge me with new thought .

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I would like to contribute by ideas and some beliefs on current events. In return i hope to hear others to elliminate bias

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Hey, this stuff seems really interesting and I'm especially fascinated by things involving paranormal abilities. I can't say that I believe they're real, but I think it'd be really cool if they were, I've had daydreams of having paranormal abilities for as long as I can remember and its just a very cool thought. Its also quite mysterious, and I'm drawn to things that cannot be explained---paranormal things.

link   
I'm finding a lot of conspiracy theorists inhabiting other boards I frequent and am looking for information to debunk these theories which I find offensive. It's very hard to find data on google as the conspiracy theorists have swamped it, and this place loooks like a good resource to counter their arguments.

link   
i hope to contribute some stuff i've heard and stuff i was told and put together on my own knowledge on what i think on the government, aleins and top technology, human cilivlization and etc... but the stuff i know, i am not sure of they're facts or not. I am sure i will find out information on what i'm looking for and can't think of anything esle to write at this moment

link   
My name is Jo. (female). I'm a closet, clairvoyant and had experiences with the greys for about 12 months, some 12 years ago. I am frequently shown things in visions, dreams and numbers. I have kept my insights to myself for so long, I now would like to share with other like minded people. I live on a farm and in a community that is very insular, hence my reluctance to speak out. But I feel a need burning inside me and a desire to expess my knowledge.
Thanks

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Private thinker and researcher.

link   
i am in this for the fun. i would like to see what i can learn and put in my knowledge and opinions

link   
I was team leader of ODA 431 in 1971-1972. Am looking for anyone who served ib Delta Company 5th Group during this time.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   
well i hope to be a green beret,or a navy seal some day,but now i am contemplating which i'll join.But i just want to keep informed on anything that might be insightful

link   
hello, had a wierd experience with an eye vortex/dome due to physical/psychological stress and nothing has been the same since, i twas a very healing experience and i understand so much more now yet lack a proper vocab to put it into perspective outside of the ones with keen immagination and lack of ignorance, i take neither side of the polarity spectrum. i explain it as it is and as it must be. any questions look me up on aim as mindash2012

link   
I am a 45 y.o., mother of 4, 8 back surgeries and one cat. I had my first baby when I was 16 and graduated high school, college, and most 'life experiences' by the time I was 30. I went back to college when I was 40...not because I hadn't learned, but because I need to learn more. That answers both questions in one, fell swoop.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I am an aviation enthusiast eager to join in on this forum

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I have two friends who have cancer and are being treated with chemotherapy.
One has a tumor lodged in the esophogus and after intence chemo he is barely able to drink a drop of water after two months + of treatments. Nothing seems to work to shrink this tumor. He has already been rushed to the hospital three times for emergency treatment. He is very frail and weak.
Another friend is a young beautiful women who has advanced bone cancer. She too continures to recieve chemo treatments and is in constant pain.
In both cases I did my best to convince them to eat apricot seeds along with some pancreatic enzymes but I am afraid pressure from their immediate family persuaded them not to attempt to use any alternative method not approved by their oncologist.
In the past. I have used Laetrile (B17), apricot seeds and pancreatic enzyme combination to cure two deadly tumors in a cat where chemo (according to a Vet at a top hospital in N.Y.C.) would have extended her life for about 3 months. Another friend didn't have the (I believe/$5,000) for the chemo treatments. So she decided to allow me to treat the cat who lived pain free for two years +.
My goalisto learn more about those on this website using B17 or the seeds in treating bone cancer and that of the esophogus. Thank you.

link   
I found this Web Page through google.
I am also a soon to be webpagedesigner.
I truthfully beleive that telekinesis exsist cause i have done it.
I also want to read stories of others being able to do it to.

link   
Just a free thinker who supports the right of freedom and individuality through the passive action of sharing thoughts, information and communication

link   
I truthfully beleive that any think is possible and i like your website.

link   
Glad to be aboard. looking forward to the info, and hope to share what I can.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Upon reading about the Rockefellers, I came across a phrase: Quantico II. Via Google, I clicked onto your site, I read it, and seeing CFR, sparked my interest to join. My aol screenname is from Outlaws League 1834, forerunner of League of Just Men, forerunner of League of Nations, forerunner of United Nations (an entity I am solely against for it slowly dismantles the sovereign America I so cherish). Unfortnuately to men like Rockefellers, Rothschilds, and/or the Order of the Garter (and/or Aspen Institute), America is merely another way to enslave mankind.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   
mid 30`s male from the grand duchy of luxemburg (europe) there's not many of us out there, consider myself quite tolerant, into mythology, nature, trekking
stumbled across the site by luck had a look at the forums (evolution/creation) and found it quite interesting to read about a subject that wouldn't even come in consideration to be discussed down here (eventhough interesting) but this subject is far from being the only interest i have ,

new topics

top topics

<< 271  272  273    275  276  277 >>

join