It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 270
<< 267  268  269    271  272  273 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Canadian, I'm a Military History buff, I like to play War Games alot and I hope to contribute ot tactical discussions and add my POV to discussions that I feel I may able to contribute to.

link   
Astrologer,death-metal promoter,with an insatiable curiosity...

link   
I am a healer, poet,musician as well as ahealthcare professional. I am interested in the evolution of consciousness and the healimg process.

link   
I am an Air Force Fire Fighter and am interested in alot of the stories this forum covers.

link   
Im a 28 year old man, who's mantra is, to beleive in everything is foolish, and to beleive in nothing is equally as ignorant. I myself had a UFO sighting when I was younger, and beleive in abduction, and extraterestrial life; who occasionally exhibit there their flying abilitys. Not to mention surgical practices. I wish I knew whether to fear, and loath them, or to veiw them as benign entities. Their abduction's seem to be aggressive, and intrusive, but we don't understand how they think, and they might be more like us than we care to beleive. If one showed up in a military hospital I have no doubt that we would perform an autopsy to learn as much as we could, and we would probably end up killing our entity. They seem to at least try to re-deliver us whole. What is Evil? Are the men in power on earth a greater threat to us than the Aliens themselves? Think of the polotics alone? I would like to find the awnsers to as many of these questions as possible, and hope to use this website as an effective tool in that aim.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I hope to contirbute a wide eyed spectrum of ideas and thoughts to people who actually think outside of the box just like another man who thought outside of the box and who other people say was crazy but very little is known THAT MAN IS NIKOLA TESLA

link   
Special interest area--history

link   
Hi,
I wish to contribute some good hard facts on everyday politics in America today.

link   
A former resident of Philly and an investigative engineer, who is also a history buff, particularly of WWII.

link   
Hello......

'm a former agent for the PET (Police Investegation Service) in Denmark.

I have a interest in conspiracy theories and above all the NSA.

I hope to find the interresting material I am hoping for and a whole bunch of other interresting stuff...

Greetings from Denmark

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Hi, My name is Bob Clemens and I am an American who moved to the Netherlands 6 years ago and have a very strong interest in the Assassinations of JFK,RFK,and MLK and also the antica of the Bush's. My interests lay in computers and satellite TV. I am semi-retired. Thank you for allowing me to become a member and hope that I can contribute.

Bob Clemens

link   
I am interested in as much verbaige on various comspiracies I can be exposed too. I enjoy second opinions. Or for that matter third and fourth opinions.

link   
I am seeking a forum for the free and open discussion of subjects that are not normally discussed, due to repression by the governments involved and the unwillingness of the mass-media to do the research necessary to bring this information to the light of day.

link   
i just want truth in the life of all

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 11:10 PM
link   
This will probably turn out very badly and not get across what i really want to say at all, or give any idea of who i am... but i will try.
I am confused teenager, no idea what i am heading for in life, even after years and years of deep thought. I've always been a deep thinker, everyone tells me too deep. I hope to learn more about the world around me and what place i have in it, but more importantly help me realise what i can do to reach my full potential.
As for contributing, I give you all my mind. enjoy

link   
I'm an Aerospace Engineering student at UCF, I have actually seen the plasma propulsion enigne, in use, at SpaceHAB...I have pictures.

link   
I am here to discuss the on going arguments of conspiricies and other mysterious things. By talking with others i hope to advance mine and everyone else's knowledge of these things
-Panther Child

link   
I would like to learn more about secret societies in general

link   
Hello, I am very interested in the conspiracies of the governments of the world that are covering up the visitation of aliens to the planet earth. I am a man of Arabic origin (from YEMEN); there are many sightings there especially over the waters but it is impossible in my home country to discuss this. Why the intense feelings? There must be something there!

link   
58...Vietnam Vet....20th SOS "Green Hornets".....saw a UFO in a corn field in Wichita Kansas....August 1961.....REAL...

new topics

top topics

<< 267  268  269    271  272  273 >>

join