It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 249
<< 246  247  248    250  251  252 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Hi. My name is Nikki and I am into prevented medicine. I am also interested in what other people think on the subject. I am also interested in learning more and sharing my knowledge with others.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I am a professional journalist and have been a student of UFOlogy for over 40 years. I have some interesting stories and addenda to offer and will enjoy input and interaction with your other members

link   
inventor and/researcher of innovative devices for personal protection and/or survival.

link   
My name is Ron and I own a company that produces a mass decontamination product called the TridentOne. This unit will attach to any 2.5 discharge (Fire Hydrant, Fire apparatus or side of building) and provide an extended water shower curtain to assist first responders in the inital stages of the decontamination process. I want to learn what other parts of the World are doing to prepare for terrorist attacks or industrial catastrophes. WWW.tridentone.com

link   
I am a student interested in secret societies. I hope to learn more about secret societies and give you the info I already gathered about them.

link   
im 24 years old and have been visiting this site for some time and figured it was finally time to join

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 10:36 AM
link   
in the early 1980's I was involved with all airforce flight crews, I had a top secret level clearance. I know we have uhfv and you will not see them !

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I'M 37 ......MWM.....WITH 13 YR.. SON ALWAYS LOOKING INFORM MYSELF....

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Just located this site and really impressed with detail/format. Very interested in such areas and hope to contribute going forward.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I'd like to share all things I've investigated about paranormal and secret topics. I also would like to konw all things you've read, seen or investigated

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   
novice, here to listen and learn.....skeptical about news media and its reason for lying.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I am interested in acquiring information not readily available through the "mainstream media".

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I'd like to share all information I've found until now about UFO's and other secret topics.I also want to discuss about the things others have found.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   
My name is Victor and I live in michigan. I am very interested in things like psychics and a slight ability in psychics. I hope to tell what I know and what I have researched and learn what others know.

link   
hope to contribute facts and learn truths.

link   
i love learing new things about esp and all that. it really intrests me. iam somewhat able to expand new senses that i use everyday. ive been reaserching this for a while and am very intrested. i can see the future, past, and present.

link   
i hope to learn more from this website and i will contribute in a positive way.

link   
I am a modereately learned individual with an open mind. I've discovered that things I've known to be true were false and that things that I believed impossible existed. I look forward to intelligent discussion of fairly controversial issues.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I am an engineer with a corparation that is often at the peak in the tech. areas and also know many others outside of work who will assist me in detirmining wether or not things are possible.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Hi, I work in the Aerospace industry in the UK. I aim to bring my experience in this field to the boards and expand my own knowledge in future technology. I've been reading this site for sometime now but after reading posts about the 'worlds best aircraft' I thought I'd have my own $.050 worth ! Doesn't matter what aircraft you have, it's the guided weapons it's armed with that make the aircraft !

top topics

<< 246  247  248    250  251  252 >>

join