It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 247
<< 244  245  246    248  249  250 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Hello,

I have found this website very interesting and believe i can gain important and real fact of reality information without any deceit from the fake media controlled propoganda of governments. I hope to contribute few of my own opinion!!

link   
Hello. there is not only one universe.. but there are many. A multi-verse, 124 universe.

link   
Male. Reside in Australia. Am 37 years of age.
Am very interested in non-mainstream views, beliefs and opinions.
Dont know alot about alot - but may suprise (even myself) from time to time

link   
Hi, I recenteley been been surfing around, and it completeley fits my tastes. I beileve in Aliens, Ghosts, Bigfoot, You name it! I've actually seen a UFO, no joking! I hope to contibute any information I may know, add to topics, create my own comments, and be an overall good user. I hope to learn any information my fellow users publish, learn new things,and learn more information about another topic.

link   
I'm a 20something student double-majoring in psych & art history.I hope to use the forum as a new means of viewing things in the world. And I also hope to contribute my different views.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 10:22 PM
link   
being who i am

link   
I am a former military journalist and wanted to comment on the story about the repeated quotes describing two separate attacks in Iraq.

link   
I'm always open to new theories and interpretations. I'm a 23 year old questioner on the road searching for the right exit.

link   
I want to see the world as it really is.

link   
haha, its like I'm applying for a job. To be very frank, I want to join this site to express my opinion and gather knowledge for myslef. Whether you 'accept' me or not doesnt really matter to me.

link   
Wiccian Witch with a thirst to prove that most of the world is two-faced.

link   
I want to find the truth!

link   
It's time for sleeper's to "AWAKEN"

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Hi Here is the post document
Please help post on anywhere you can
Sincerely
Cui #ai

The only correct, simple and elegant proof of
the
4-color theorem

The 4-color theorem is a well-known math problem
with
no readable proof. Spending years I finished a
correct, simple and elegant proof of it. If you read
it you will think it's the only one we can have. I
first sent my paper, not well written, to some
journals. May be 1 year later, the editors said they
did not accept it. Then I revised it and it is
simple
and elegant now, but the editors said "we do not
have
the refereeing resources to have all such papers
assessed properly." In fact they have already known
the contents of my submission. They are reluctant to
see such proof different from the old arithmetic one
to be published. Please tell me how to do with it.
Is
there anywhere to submit correct proof paper? I will
let the person read it if who promise paying for no
flaw found.

Sincerely
Cui #ai
cui#ai12000@yahoo.com.cn

Dear Dr. Cui #ai:
We receive a number of papers every year claiming to
present solutions to famous unsolved problems or to
give simple proofs of well-known theorems. In
particular, we receive a number of submissions on
the
four-color theorem. Unfortunately, we do not have
the
refereeing resources to have all such papers
assessed
properly. In view of this, we cannot offer you
encouraging words and we are unable to accept your
paper for publication.

Thank you for considering the Journal.

Yours sincerely,

Nick Wormald
Editor in Chief
Canada Research Chair in Combinatorics and
Optimization
Dept of Combinatorics and Optimization
University of Waterloo
Waterloo ON
CANADA N2L 3G1
Phone: (519) 885-1211
Fax: (519) 725-5441

Dear professor
I have a proof for 4-color theorem 5 pages long. I
cannot to find a journal to consider it.
Can you give me any advice? It has submitted to
annals
of mathematics, not accepted but they
didn't tell the reason.
Thank you very much
Sincerely yours,
Cui #ai

link   
I am looking to explore my preconceptions of the world around me. through observation and interaction.

link   
I acutally found this site on the google search engine. It was to the "About real super psychic abilities" post and all that. I looked like a really interesting article. I have been to this site before, but I never thought to join because I didn't know the purpose of this site and stuff.
Anyway, I am seventeen years old and I live in Southern Cali. I wanted to join this site because of that thread I had read. I thought I could contribute alot to the knowledge of real psychic gifts and stuff. Plus, I REALLY hope to learn and meet people. It does get very lonely where I am. Everyone's always too busy so socialize.
I did read the terms and agreements or whatever you call it, and it said not to post or say anything that is false, misleading or anything like that, and I'm not lying or trying to mislead anyone when I say that I am a telepath. I always find it REALLY annoying how there are people out there that think we can control minds and make them dowhat ever we want them to. It's very annoying because any true telepath would never do that. We read emotions, thoughts and stuff. We NEVER do anything without premission or unless we feel threatened. I am here to make it clear that people like me and others absolutely DONOT reveal vital information to just anyone. We take great care in ensureing our safty and the safty of others. I read the whole thread and the words, "something to worry about" really got to me.
I have read your main page and all that, and I know I'll be able to help, but I mostly want to set the record straight and learn from you on the group.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I have a lifelong quest for knowledge of all things unexplained by science or common sense.When I came across this site I was excited and hopeful!In the future I hope to learn from others experiences and maybe share some of my own. Truthhunter

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I have been into meditation and metaphysics for 14 years now and have had supernatural experiences for quite sometime even before meditation. I wanted to hear from like minded people.

link   
i refuse to believe that humans are the smartest animals on Earth as a FACT, since it is entirely possible that we will end up being the only species to wipe itself out.

link   
Ummm, my name is tyanna, i dont really know what to tell you...i hope to contribute everything i can and i hope to learn everything i can....ive been huge on aliens since the day i was born and i just really need others to talk to because everyone in this # hole of a town thinks im nuts.

top topics

<< 244  245  246    248  249  250 >>

join