It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 248
<< 245  246  247    249  250  251 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I am an open-minded yet cautious entrepreneur. I will research something that catches my interest and spread the word on something that I have found value in AND warn others about things I have found to be fraudulant/greed-based. I hope to continue this path using this forum as one of my resources.

link   
i was just roaming around the internet and found a forum here talking about hover tech, hover boards, and ufos, all of which im intrested in, and feel i have a decent knowledge of

link   
A lecturere in english literature and language interested in freemasonry

link   
i want to share information i have found on ufos and i hope to learn more about them as well.

link   
I am very intrigued in the research of military and government projects. Such as visual stealth and morphing aircraft. I hope to learn more about this and more fascinating subjects surrounding the military and future technologies.

link   
I'd rather not be known. This, because my professional career may suffer resulting from the giggle factor associated with the UFO enigma. I can say I come from an aerospace background and settled in a firefighting career. I am 50 years old - just turned.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   
held T.S. , SBI, with other caveats.
would like to participate. thanks

link   
Paranoid College Student.

link   
58 yr. old security officer from upstate SC; I hope to contribute knowledge based on my readings as well as my experiences. I hope to learn from other forumites in a similar manner

link   
like's secrets, conspiracy's, hi-tch military weaponry, state of the art military aircraft's, cruise missiles and computer programming, hacking..

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 09:25 AM
link   
i like secrets

link   
i hope to contribute my knowledge about secret societys such as scull and bones and want to learn more about the free mansons and of secret societys

link   
Hello everyone,

my name is Robert and I'm from Central Europe. I read the ATS forums on weekly basis

Virtually all topics in forums are interesting to me, mostly 9/11 things and ancient civilizations.

I would like to become a member to be able to post my knowledge and understanding on these and probably other topics.

Many thanks,

Robert

link   
thx alot,this rocks....ugh!
only i know the truth and now i can't post.
ppl are doomed all cause of your stupidity!UGH
this should not be mandatory ffs!

link   
Nice to meet you

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 09:26 AM
link   

link   
hi every body my name is rocky im from down under sydney australia and im here to share
my ideas on whats goign on in the world today
and how we have become so blind watching the news and reading the pappers i wanna share with you all my information on freemasonry Illuminati us goverment new world order and israel

link   
Over the last few years, well from the age of 16 I was opened up to a whole new world-a world of religion,consiparcies,NWO and so forth. I have read many sites and books and still my hunger for knowledge and the truth cuts thru my stomach like a knife.
I have many thoughts to express especially where the government and revelations is concerned.
I have read books by David Ike, a book handed to me while walking down the street called survivor and many more ... I no longer believe in sitting in silence

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I have a somewhat expansive knowledge of the new world order and wish to assist in stopping it's disasterous plans.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Served in the South African Airforce briefly as a conscript, regular reader of aeronautical media and avid reader of military history. Hope to contribute info on African air force news. Keen to learn on where technology is taken us.

top topics

<< 245  246  247    249  250  251 >>

join