It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 251
<< 248  249  250    252  253  254 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Hi there

I've been a reader of the AboveTopSecret forums for some time now, and I have a deep interest in Space exploration as well as current affairs and conspiracies related to them. I'd really like to share my views!

Cheers,

RemusUK

link   
I feel the need to contribute my veiws and opinions on the so called happenings of 'terrorism'. Who is anybody to label a group or gang of misdoers as terrorists without having sufficient proof or knowledge of one's background or aims. People are quick to assume that terrorism is associated greatly with Islam and/or Islamic beliefs...I feel this is personally wrong as there are many 'criminals' in all religions, be it Christianity, Hinduism, etc. I'm not saying all, but most Americans and English people seem to believe that terrorists are connected to Islam/Al Queda/Osama Bin Laden and god knows what, but who are the ones to intrude other countries, killing innocence in the form of young children, who already had no hope in this world let alone being shot down brutally..yes im talking about Iraq and Palestine. What was the need of Britain and America to send troops and torture these innocent people...isnt that terrorism? Before looking to blame others for the tragedies happening around us, try looking at home first. Everyone finds it easier blaming others but if only we blamed ourselves first for making such a mistake then those suspected 'terrorist/bombers' would not attack. Its just logic, and i agree the key to this is education...get with it!

link   
what I'd like is to write live on the internet, where someone starts a story and others continue it. Not sure if this is the place.

link   
I'm just a curious, open-minded person looking to discuss interesting topics and get opinions and/or veiws of other free-thinking individuals.

link   
student who wants to acquire general knowledge

weg

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Id like to contribute news to this messageboard.

weg

link   
Id like to contribute news to this messageboard.

link   
I am interested in finding out information on conspiracies.Yadda yadda yadda

link   
It's not that life short
It's being dead is for so long

link   
My interests are varied widely. I expect to learn a lot, more so than I may contribute. I'm not a person of words, but if something needs to be said, I'll say it.

link   
Isn't everything strange these days?

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I feel that as an American I have a right to know what is going on in my country. If the government wont say, then I'll find someone else who knows.

link   
Seeking the truth about the Knights of Columbus
Why do they oppose the fraternity of America's very Founders while claiming to be patriotic??

link   
I feel that as an American I have a right to know what is going on in my country. If the government wont say, then I'll find someone else who knows.

link   
Seeking the truth about the Knights of Columbus
Why do they oppose the fraternity of America's very Founders while claiming to be patriotic??

link   
I am a 34 year old(femme fatale---hee,hee), independent thinking/writer residing in the Hollywood Hills of sunny So.Cal. I am about opinions.. I like them bold and I admire committment, even if i don't agree with them. I have a lot of respect for someone who displays integrity. I am hoping that by being a member of this forum, I can learn how others think about events that are happening every day. I also want to emphasize a bit of humor because everyone needs to LAUGH OUT LOUD a little bit more these days! Especially about banning cheerleading in Texas!

link   
To win this war, we must first call our enemy by its name. The enemy here is not people but an ideology.

link   
I am a 34 year old(femme fatale---hee,hee), independent thinking/writer residing in the Hollywood Hills of sunny So.Cal. I am about opinions.. I like them bold and I admire committment, even if i don't agree with them. I have a lot of respect for someone who displays integrity. I am hoping that by being a member of this forum, I can learn how others think about events that are happening every day. I also want to emphasize a bit of humor because everyone needs to LAUGH OUT LOUD a little bit more these days! Especially about banning cheerleading in Texas!

link   
hi iam ranjana
iam from fiji islands

link   
i am ozzy maid? & looking for strange & wierd goings on our planet, bd.

top topics

<< 248  249  250    252  253  254 >>

join