It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 250
<< 247  248  249    251  252  253 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Hi, I've been working in the Aerospace industry in the UK for 11 years now. I've read the ATS boards for sometime now but decided its time to add my $0.50 worth when I read a topic called 'the worlds best aircraft'. It doesn't matter what the aircraft is, its the guided weapons its armed with that make it a good fighter ! Anyway, I hope to bring my experiences to the boards, and learn about future technologies whilst I'm here.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 12:06 PM
link   
what is happening in the world that we are not even aware of lets hope we find a few of the answers here

link   
I am an engineer with a corparation that is often at the peak in the tech. areas and also know many others outside of work who will assist me in detirmining wether or not things are possible.

link   
Hi, I work in the Aerospace industry in the UK. I aim to bring my experience in this field to the boards and expand my own knowledge in future technology. I've been reading this site for sometime now but after reading posts about the 'worlds best aircraft' I thought I'd have my own $.050 worth ! Doesn't matter what aircraft you have, it's the guided weapons it's armed with that make the aircraft !

link   
Hi, I've been working in the Aerospace industry in the UK for 11 years now. I've read the ATS boards for sometime now but decided its time to add my $0.50 worth when I read a topic called 'the worlds best aircraft'. It doesn't matter what the aircraft is, its the guided weapons its armed with that make it a good fighter ! Anyway, I hope to bring my experiences to the boards, and learn about future technologies whilst I'm here.

link   
what is happening in the world that we are not even aware of lets hope we find a few of the answers here

link   
I'M A 44 YR OLD FEMALE, MOTHER OF 6 & GRANDMOTHER. I AM VERY INTERESTED IN RIP-OFFS & HOW 2 SPOT THEM. I RECIEVED THE LETTER FROM NOVEAU TECH SOCIETY ALSO. TY 4 THE INFO !!

link   
Hi, I am a 14 year old boy and I live in the U.S. I've been researching about China's Miitary and it capibilites. I think that China did wrong things but I hate Mao Zedong cause he killed so many of his own people. I also think that it was great that China is communist and I know that Mao did wrong this But he tried many thing to help China out because he had been in war with the JAps which i hate them so much.

link   
i love to work with the internet and with different programs and hope to learn more about the many other programs out there.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Just tryin to prove some points that people are denying!

link   
I want to contribute truth, find truth, and open the minds to open the eyes of those in search of something more.

link   
I hope to contribute some of my stories as well as learn more about ghosts and supernatural phenomenon.

link   
I'M A 44 YR OLD FEMALE, MOTHER OF 6 & GRANDMOTHER. I AM VERY INTERESTED IN RIP-OFFS & HOW 2 SPOT THEM. I RECIEVED THE LETTER FROM NOVEAU TECH SOCIETY ALSO. TY 4 THE INFO !!

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I am the original manchurian candidate of the korean war.I was used by the CIA for six years.I was mind controlled and worked in the government/alien facilities.

link   
I just received a letter from nouveau tech today and am doing a search regarding the validity of it's claims. I am joining today because it seems that many got the same letter and got scammed out of money I can't afford to throw away.

link   
Theories on Tachyonic particle conversion and faster than light particles. Learn more about ancient history and Unified field theory.

link   
Hello and I'm glad to find a message board filled with individuals who have opened up and shared in what they believe in. We must be brave and therefore bold these days

link   
"It is inside all of us.."

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   
what I'd like is to write live on the internet, where someone starts a story and others continue it. Not sure if this is the place.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Hello my name is Gurvinder and I live in Canada. I am intrested in conspiracy theories and politics. I also have intrest in secret societies such as the skull and bone and bohemian grove. I wish to join because I feel it could be a great learning experience and i'll try to contribute whatever bit of knowledge I can too.

new topics

top topics

<< 247  248  249    251  252  253 >>

join