It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 245
<< 242  243  244    246  247  248 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I´m always looking forward to facts or even theories, that while very important, seems next to impossible to gather or get to know.
I´m particuraly joining because I saw a topic about the Varginha´s ETs, and I´m a "varginhense", that is, I was born in Varginha and my whole family resides there, but I´m there just in the vacations.

link   
25-year-old believer from India

link   
at 44 (AND A HALF) STILL LOOKING 4 THE MEANING OF Y WE R HERE

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 10:14 AM
link   
i am fairly new to the website and i desire to learn more about it, i am very interested in a lot of the topics and will contribute only if i know the info is correct

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 10:14 AM
link   
i am james by name i am 23 years oold from nigeria and i live in no 4 wilikie st off odion road warri delta state nigeria i am a student of N.A.U in nigeria

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Hi, my name is Alex, 32 years old and live in London England. I am a fully qualified Electronics Engineer and have a keen interest within Dark Technology and all things ATS.

Looking to learn from other peoples input and experiences.

link   
I am a housewife living in Fort Worth,TX.

link   
Being 38 years old and having an interest in all things conspiratorial and being a reader of fortean times and nexus magazines, I have recently gained internet access and would like to persue further the topics that are not disscussed in the "main stream" media. As far contributions go, I cannot speculate on what I may be able to share, as I am not yet armed with any theories or evidence of anything of my own yet.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Im a 21 year old female student, living in Knoxvegas. Its too hot outside to think of anything nice to say about this place. Im very intutive, and have a curious nature. Thats what lead me to these forums, obviously. I hope to contribute all of the knowledge that I have gained in my 21 years. Thats not alot of years ... but ive been lucky. And unlucky. :-p I hope to learn .... well, anything I didnt know before I came.

link   
I'm 17 year old boy who is willing to know the truth about 9/11 and 7/7.

link   
Hi from Nova Scotia, Canada! I am so glad I found this site. It looks very informative. I visit here every day now! LOL!

My interests mostly fall into the current events, and the paranormal sections. I have mounted a few paranormal investigations myself.

I look forward to participating in the forums with all of you.

link   
Middleaged white woman searching for truth and hoping that somewhere there really is truth

link   
I'd like to talk with other people, about what's going on in this world I'd like to know the point of view of people I cannot meet in real life, in an anonymous way

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I've always had an interest in UFOs, and top secret projects and technology. I want to discuss these ideas further, to enhance my knowledge of the subject.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   
honestly, i will probably contribute nothing. I only wish to learn what others know

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I wish to be heard by the world and its people. I want to speak the effects of the issues from my point of view in a free, yet fair, manner.

link   
An Defence Enthusiasist

link   
I wish to talk about the issues with other people that might have similiar opinions to mine.

link   
My intro is this, i'll run straight at bullets fired at me without blinking my eyes once nor try to dodge at any or no speed.

link   
i will tell about ion guns and would like to learn about building lazers

top topics

<< 242  243  244    246  247  248 >>

join