It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 246
<< 243  244  245    247  248  249 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I am very interested in this field and would like to be able to draw on seasoned members' experience to learn more.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   
i have a small question....
the hole is almost leveled to the ground
...didn't the plane hit the ground at all???? what kind of a pilot can do that ...
if you can give a credible answer i will believe that a an airplane hit the pantagn

link   
Very intersted in cryptozoology, ufos/aliens and of course conspiracies which is the reason why most of us our here. I also like to places that are supposely haunted and lurk around. BTW: The reason why i never registered before is that i like to lurk before i join.

link   
i love futureistic stuff and lazers i can tell where to get ion guns and stuff i also want to learn about everything futuristic and i have good ideas

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   
in this life i will have undoubtly given to our fellow countryman and mothers. My level of respect towards truthfull honesty mirrors that which constitutes me.

link   
The west will win over terrorists, because remember we have yet to take the gloves off! When this happens we will kill thousands.

aj

link   
I enjoy the world around architectural structure, designing both buidings, landscapes, etc... I enjoy exploring and learning and hope to learn from you. Perhaps I can bring ideas as they come in. I like to check out rock gardens, and dream homes, and design my own uniqueness. My other passion is investing and learning more about it. I'm AJ and Thank You!!!

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   
hello bothers and sisters of the devine creator, Master of the Univeres, Creator of the Laws at protain to us all, We the creation of creator, stop and think, how is writting the His-story of the people of Africa, stop the urguing among your selves about Egypt that is on the continete of kemet, to get the right answer is to let the people of Kemet tell their own Story, but that may never happen, the reason is if they ever tell their story all of europes scholors will fall if that happens all of history will have to be rewritten, the truth of all that were speaking of will come to the light and that which has been made to appear as light to the world will go into darkness never to rear tis head, do you really think the europian can afford that to happen after all the work that has been put in the deceiving of all of the earths people, I don't think so, but if you like to find out the truth of this topic read the book, the africans that wrote the Bible. Peace, Love, freedom, Harmony, and Balance.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Just an open-minded individual wishing to hear/share thoughts from/with any and all. There seems to quite a bit of diversity here . . . and did you know there is a . . . :O)

link   
I knoow from first hand expierence that I made the first batch of radioactive concrete on the Island of Runit and and I was just told by the beureaucrats in w/d.c.c that I'm notentitled to be put on the Ionizing raadiation registry or have a radiation test for exposure because they lied ans falsified documents the proof is in HR141 I made 270 loads of radiioactive concrete a dyay in `135 degreee heat it took 26 years and A CONGRESSMAN TO GET MY ARCOM FOR MY
SERVICES TO MY COUNTRY FROM APR-SEPT1978 WANNA KNOW MRE E-MAIL ME GURU_1312@HOTMAIL.COM

link   
Simply said, I'm sick and tired of the kind of control people in power are practising. I know it sounds paranoid, but if you start thinking about certain events recently then things become quite clear.

I believe that the more impossible and fantastic something sounds the more true it is likely to be. I've wondered why so many movies pick up on certain high-tech ideas that have been theoretically explained as possible and I've come to the conclusion that it's easy to dismiss something as science-fiction when it has appeared in a movie.

I haven't watched television for many years now and I'm not really bothered by newspapers anymore and for some reason since I've stopped that I'm starting to think more about the way the world is.

Does that mean governments use the media as some kind of indoctrination machine? Do they transmit sublime messages to make people stop thinking?

Who knows, but I believe the best way to lead life is exchange yourself with others. Discuss ideas. Stick to what you believe. You probably won't change anything, but at least you feel you have tried.

"We are not here, because we are free, we are here, because we are not free."

link   
expose error and reveal truth

link   
wanna know more about the world

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I work as a media monitor (I watch the news and write summaries for clients) and am interested by world events and history. Conspiracy theories being closely tied with politics and history, I am interested in them too.

Since I watch the news all day long, I think I am pretty aware of current affairs and politics and could write useful posts to this forum.

Thank you.

Simon

link   
"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something."
-Plato

link   
Just looking around.

link   
Hi there, I live in Finksburg, MD.

link   
I am 16 and wish to find proof that nothing is what it seems and that there are things out there that the government does not want the average joe to find out about. I hope to contribute what I can as often as possible to educate the fellow members in this website.

link   
I hope to learn about things I am intrigued about, but know little of.

bb1

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
i am really enjoy reading the posts on here

top topics

<< 243  244  245    247  248  249 >>

join