It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 252
<< 249  250  251    253  254  255 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Hello! My name is Lex. I hope to mostley learn rather then contributing anything major to this site, ive always been interested in conspeiracy theories and the paranormal, also the ufo phenominon. However if i do come accross any information that i feel might be useful to the other members of this forum i will gladly post a link or give my oppinion. I hope to learn much from this site and am looking forward to meeting all of you.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I'm a world traveller with diverse tastes. I enjoy the unique perspective. I take anything I find useful.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   
This subject matter has interested me as far back as I can remember, I wouldnt mind sharing some of my theories and contributing on these posts.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Thank you..I would greatly appreciate in receiving this news web that I find so interesting etc.I am a born again child of God for over 20yrs now...bless you all.Mitzi Bridge

Ald

link   
I Hope to contribute new information. And I hope to learn the truth

link   
In a world that has evolved to this level of knowledge and existance ....... Who are we to say what is, was and always will be.........Maybe there is more...

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Hi all...Cal. arborist here with very many feelings ,thoughts and questions in the field of UFO's

link   
hi iam ranjana
iam from fiji islands

link   
i am ozzy maid? & looking for strange & wierd goings on our planet, bd.

link   
Hello! My name is Lex. I hope to mostley learn rather then contributing anything major to this site, ive always been interested in conspeiracy theories and the paranormal, also the ufo phenominon. However if i do come accross any information that i feel might be useful to the other members of this forum i will gladly post a link or give my oppinion. I hope to learn much from this site and am looking forward to meeting all of you.

link   
I like to contribute to current events and general conspiracy theories.

link   
I'm a world traveller with diverse tastes. I enjoy the unique perspective. I take anything I find useful.

link   
This subject matter has interested me as far back as I can remember, I wouldnt mind sharing some of my theories and contributing on these posts.

link   
Thank you..I would greatly appreciate in receiving this news web that I find so interesting etc.I am a born again child of God for over 20yrs now...bless you all.Mitzi Bridge

link   
it's the same tsr in yahoo.sg msg board, sammyboy forum etc....Just widening my forum scope...

link   
I am interested in the military, and world events. I am here to gain knowledge in possible world conspiracies.

link   
i am interesting in the news about economy.

link   
I am interested in the military, and world events. I am here to gain knowledge in possible world conspiracies.

link   
i am interesting in the news about economy.

link   
Greetings. I have looked through these pages before with much interest, because it is a signpost to the current activity (and rebellion) in our society.

I will be blunt (at the risk of being denied membership), and reveal a little about myself. My kind are known as the Vidyadhara, and the form we have taken previously is of the Dragon. That said, I will leave the rest up to the process.

Hurican

top topics

<< 249  250  251    253  254  255 >>

join