It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 164
<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Hi! I'm thrilled to be at this board. I've been interested in mysteries and conspiracys since I was 7 and I'm glad that I can chat about them with you al

link   
i'm a natural born Dominican from "Dominica" just dominica not dominican republic

link   
Here I hope to learn nw and exciting things. And also hope to meet new friends.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I'm a producer for the Bubba The Love Sponge® radio show in Tampa, FL.

link   
Retired GySgt USMC....Helicopter enthusiast

link   
Though young, I have some helpful knowledge of technology and and weaponry. I have some knowledge I would like to share about military weaponry.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I'm a skeptic, but it's a big universe.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 11:38 PM
link   
i would like to read and possibly participate in the discussion that happens on this site. i have been a reader for a long time and i would love to start sharing my input with your members

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I am a senior citizen who has become aware that there is an element in our society that desires to control our population through fear and intimidation. I wish to become more knowledgeable of these efforts in an effort to be more alert and to also to encourage others to do the same.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 11:39 PM
link   
hi im a student of the unknown from australia who hopes to broaden his mind from joining this forum

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Geopolitics is my area of interest. I read media in three languages, including Chinese and Spanish, and firmly believe in keeping the 'net free of regulation.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Hey

Sorry I am a little late with the intro. I love this site and the various topics. You may have seen me post already. Hopefully I will give and receive knowledge. Because I am on a quest to learn as much as possible.

I have found threads that are very intellectually stimulating and I also hope to share also.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I am very concerned about the current State of America and wish to do something to HELP in the future. I am definitely Republican.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I am very interested in this website. i enjoy the conversations about aliens and conspiracy theories. i also enjoy the secret society threads and have some question and comments that i feel would add to the various threads. thanks.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I am a 64 year old retired male that has fountain pens as a hobby.
My wife & I built a home on the bayou in Louisiana 2 years ago. (Near Lafitte,LA)

I do, & have always believed in UFO's & watch every show of this type on the "History" channel.

I will try & contribute anything I find worthy to the forum. As for what I might learn I there are a lot of things I would like to find out about.

TF

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Just here for the conversation, not to ruffle any feathers...

link   
Just know a lot of things and feel a need to put my input on subjects because people are really confused

link   
I'm a non-believer in MOST Cryptids. The few that i do believe in are based off credible evidence and facts.

link   
I am very interested in the subjects posted on the site. I want to believe in such things as aliens and ufos and bigfoot, but i can sometimes be a sceptic. I am fair at evaluating peoples thoughts.

link   
mopstly would like to leatrnabout things happening around me

top topics

<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join