It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 166
<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   
An open mind to hear out all point of views. The point of a debate is to find the facts, not win the arguement.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Hi, i have just done a first diploma in business. I am interested in many things and hope to learn as much as possible! I like researching things!

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Have been interested in this stuff for about 15 years. Don't know if I have anything to offer because I keep learning more and more and I am amazed at how much I don't know. thank you for considering me.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I am doing research on cases of demon contact or possession. I hope to collect information from firsthand experiences that will contribute to this research. I am doing this for private reasons only and am not affiliated with any organization of any kind. I simply want to know. If you have a personal story of such an experience, please contact me at [email protected].

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Hello! My name is Melissa and I am researching bugs. I am hoping to get help in identifying the creepy crawlies that I find around my house.

link   
as an astronomer, i hope to contribute my knowledge of space and orbital mechanics to the discussions of any space defense initiatives. I hope to learn more about our government's classified projects particularly those involving space defense.

link   
I work in the IT industry and love Astronomy

link   
Been here for awhile...but starting to find really interesting things that I just gotta start to discuss with others instead of just reading about it

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Im new here and wanted to say hi.

Wow I feel like I'm going to be tested, I have never been so nervous just joing a forum. I mean it is a bit intimidating, really:

I am just so incredebly starved for some useful daiolog that Im willing to jump the necessary hurtles....smile, ...hhee hhee. Yea, okay, so ahhh, Thank you for the opportunity....
...walks away, hopes no one will see....

Ostentatious

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 03:53 AM
link   
just a short note to say hello, and how great it is to have a place with something tangible to mentally chew on. I have been feeling like the loniest person on the info super highway, now I feel like I am in pergatory. I mean a real nim rod, really. Who knew it took so much to post, not me.... No time like now to learn hugh???

Well It is certinly great to be here....none the less...nervous giggle...slowly walks away, hoping no one will notice.

Ostentatious

wow I hope I did that right.....

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   
i hope to fight for freedom any way i can and i want to learn any truths i can find here to help in the good fight

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Hi, I live in Brazil. My main interests with this forum have to do with lost civilizations, such as Atlantis. I don't think I have much knowledge with which to contribute, but I'll try. And I hope I can learn a lot.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I am a 24 year old female who has discovered a thirst for all types of knowledge; for both common and obscure. By joining I hope to impart what I have learned about the world, and I hope to learn pretty much anything.

link   
Male 5'7" White study yoga, pranic healing, tarot card reading

link   
male 22yrs old 5'7" White a paranormal phychic in the philippines

link   
Well I guess all I can contribute with is my own personal opinion, as well as maybe pointing out a few facts or falsities...

link   
I am interested in the development of new aerospace and flight technology and enjoy the dioscussion in this group

link   
I plan to help uncover whatever the damn government are coveriung up.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Hello i'm just a simple teenager.I try listening and watching things that is around us. I also try to analyse carefully the issues that is happening around us.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I'm seeking TRUTH pure and simple. In every manner in with IT manifests. I hope to contribute to intelligent dialogue with intelligent dialogue .

top topics

<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join