It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 165
<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I am a Christian (non-denominational) seeking truth from others.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I hope to contribute my useless opinions and slightly above average logic skills to much of the discussion here.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 10:40 AM
link   
i am an engineer that i want to know about how acn i make a robot and i want to find a site that can help me in this case.

link   
i want to share info, and give/revieve feedback from others on the forum

link   
I started browsing this site looking for nanomachine stuff a little while ago. Since then I've been lurking here for like a couple weeks. I read the Fragile Earch section a lot and I want to distrubute to some of the topics.

link   
I started browsing this site looking for nanomachine stuff a little while ago. Since then I've been lurking here for like a couple weeks. I read the Fragile Earch section a lot and I want to distrubute to some of the topics.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I am searching for the piece of the puzzle that connect our destiny with god, laws and ?. I here to see another view of the road I am traveling

link   
I hope to contribute to most of the boards, mainly the computer related ones.

link   
I hope to learn the truths that have been kept from us for too long. I wish to open the eyes of the skeptics, and to fight with words, not napalm

link   
Retired school librarian-teacher. Interested in most all the happenings in the world, and open to many of the ideas therein.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Ex 1420 Kings Hussars now retired into civvie street working for VT at Bordon as a D&M instructor. Now living in Portsmouth.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I am an ex-Crytographer U.S.Army born in 1933. Head of a large family which I wish to keep informed and prepared for the coming events.B.L.S.

link   
always searching. seeking additional information and support for personal perspective regarding Illuminati, NWO, etc.

link   
Im very much interested in participating in political/scientific/religious/economic/etc. discussions, im currently a junior in high school, Madison,Wi.

link   
I have a good university education majoring in political and minoring in history.
I am also going back to school for investigative journalism.

Something snapped inside me and woke up to realize George Orwell must be rolling in his grave

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Hello! I'm a physics student, lover of knowledge, and an "open-minded skeptic." I will probably contribute to the forum by clearing up the many scientific misconceptions I see being typed up in the forums, as well as by raising interesting subjects from the world of physics, astronomy, and computers.

link   
I was researching background on Javier Solana's religious preference and came across your website. I have many questions about the possibility of this man being a key player during the tribulation and was hoping to get some insight from your observations and investigations.

link   
Hi there.. I'm a 21yo F hailing from Australia. I stumbled on this site after looking up some things about the Mayan calender.. After going through many posts on the boards, and reading the debates etc; I've concluded that this will be an interesting board to post on! I've grown up in a myriad of interesting environments, and have been 'exposed' to a number of lifestyles, ideas, religions, faiths and so on - so I see myself as a pretty open-minded person with a fair amount of worldly knowledge. I enjoy discussing the unknown (and the untold) and I have a passion for human history and culture. I'm an avid fan of Black Metal, contemporary classical music, traditional folk music and horror/science fiction based books/docs/shows (.. in other words I have the whole series of X-Files on DVD
)

link   
i am an avid reader with an iq of136 just on a quest for information other then what the mainstream media wants to feed us as i am tired of the spin doctors

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Hello, I'm a freelance video editor living in CO, I enjoy a good conspiracy theory, and hope to gain a greater understanding of the mysteries of mankinds origin in the cosmos. Perhaps at some point I will come across video footage that will lead to answers and discussion about popular theories, untill then...

top topics

<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join