It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 162
<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join
share:
Sco

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Hiya, im from the UK and im hoping to expand my knowledge on top secret stuff.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I have an open mind and never deny the fact that just because we can't prove something is possible now doesnt mean it isn't possible at all.

link   
i will go by the rules on the first page i will give infomation on the world that this site has not already got .
i wish to learn lots of infomation and use this site to help me

link   
i hope to contribute ideas to aid in the debate on area 51

link   
general interest in secret info,military,aviation and intelligence with a political dimension.

link   
hello my name is richard and i am from england i am 34 and i am obsessed with area 51 i want to go in there i will contribute whatever you ask me too

link   
I would like to find out much more about our past to uncover the future. The established theories of archaeology and anthropology have been challenged with evidence disrupting these long held theories. Evidence including ancient technology that surpasses our own, the existence of man and animals in geological periods where they should not be, great ancient civilisations that existed thousands of years ago and much more is mocked by established scientists, completely ignored or even covered up.

link   
Citizen of the world triyng to understand more that the media and governments are ready to show.

link   
I am a searcher of knowledge and sharer of same.

link   
My contributions would largely be limited to comentary, having no military or government background.
I have a great interest in politics and operations of military or government nature as well as national security issues.
I'm an independant thinker with conservative politcal tendancies.
I would hope to learn more about all the above and more.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Hi, I am a 20 year old, Indiana resident. I am a very long time lurker on the ATS boards and look forward to posting my own views and research on these boards. Thanks!

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I hope to learn more about the connection between aliens and Prophet Yahweh

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   
hey i'm new love this website it' the best. i'm 27 born on 02/08/1978.
I started out knowing the truth from reading "behold a pale white horse".
great book. i'm a terrible speller. i love the color purple and green. afterreading that book i've read so many others icke,keen and so on.
it's a unusual time we live in right now and i'm so glad i have someone to talk to about things. and the number 8 seems to follow me everywhere i go. so thats some stuff about me. can't tell you eveything , got to leave some mystery to myself.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   
34 yo male intrested in more info of the illumanati and masonic orders can contrabute info on the catholic church and its durty past

link   
I found this site by accident and when I read a few things, I starting to show more interest. My family and I have seen some weird things in the past and I hope to contribute some of those things.
I am trying to get a better understanding about this mysterious world and the contributers on this site are of real help.

link   
Old fashioned loyal American for 73 years.
Flew F-86 - Korea - 118 combat missions
See Biblical end times prophecy being fulfilled right before our eyes.
Learn: Real truth in current events
Contribute: Match Bible prophecy with current events.

link   
I want to learn more about the effect of increase in gas price on consumer prices. I want to express my opinion about how this will drive new alternate energy technologies in transportation sector.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Hello all,

I am "5aret". I am a new member to this community of people that think outside of the box. I have a hobby of studying and researching in my own time well known supernatural phenomenon, such as UFOs or bigfoot, and even researching government conspericies, such as the Groom lake Facility, "Area 51." I would like to become an active member of this community so I can come here to state my theories and beliefs on many subjects, such as Area 51 to Aliens to the NWO and the Illuminati. I have a family, and a dog. I work for an insurance agency and work 60 hours a week. I will donate as much time as I can afford to so I can contribute to this community. I hope I can provide my opinions here and hear you're opinions as well. Hope to see you in the forums!

5aret

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 07:23 PM
link   
i want to learn more about tesla and his deathray i only know a little bit

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Giving others insight on something that they might have overlooked. I would also like to view others beliefs and opinions so I myself may examine something that I may have overlooked.

new topics

top topics

<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join