It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 163
<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Christian and independent thinker who wants to honestly converse with people of different perspectives

link   
Hi, I came across your website while browsing through the AmberAlert system,and I thought it looked interesting. I like to hear and exchange different points of view in a constructive and (I hope!) informed manner. Thanks for considering me.

link   
Researcher studying World War II technology.

link   
I have an interest in new technology, particularly naval technology.

link   
I am a third year accounting/finance major at the University of Illinois at Chicago. My 'home' forum is www.ls2.com, a GM enthusiats website.

I want to enligten and be enlightened.

link   
Payload engineer for Predator UAV

link   
I'm an amateur astronomer, sailor, diver, outdoor enthusiast, and amateur cryptozoologist. I'm also a very well-read Bible-based end-time prophesy enthusiast and hope to obtain a broader perspective of modern views on controversial subjects. Hopefully, I may be able to contribute a little insight here and there. We'll see.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 07:24 PM
link   
i love bombs,missiles,aircrafts and war

link   
Hello i am an artist and a knowledge seeker.I hope to contribute in any way possible and hope to gain more insight into the fascinating topics discussed here.Thanks.

link   
I believe prophet YAHWEH is legit and i want to know more.

link   
Hi, I am a musician living in Los Angeles and I write songs that are geared to awakening the sleeping masses to the true nature of the world and the people in high places who run it.I have studied the makings of the NWO for quite a few years and have much knowledge to share. I am seeking to locate others like myself in the Los Angeles area to begin the work of bringing all of us together throughout the world that we may speak as a united front against the NWO. We grow closer each day to the culmination of their plan, but there is still time to free the minds of the masses from the chains that the world elite have created......

link   
hello there i have registered with this site because really i get sick of trivial people and their trivial talk sometimes i feel that the human race is virtually already extinct and the husks that we see in our daily lives and in the media and perhaps even in the mirror are just like some kind of quasi animate memory of man or something maybe i have a few scews loose but i like the debates at this site i like what you guys do here so here iam

link   
i hope to let you know of docs i get on the government so exposing the conspiracys....

link   
Ive seen two ufo's in my life but Im not here to discuss this. I have already read many similar experiences on the web which is enough to confirm what i've seen. Im here to research the truth whatever truch that may be.

link   
I live in Sweden and I'm 18 years old. I'm very positive I have a strong contact with some kind alien race pretty often.

There are very weird things happening in our house. There seems to be a couple of beeings visiting in some kind of energy form once in a while. You should know that I'm perfectly healthy and my values are normal. The electronics behaves weird, sometimes even when unplugged. Often when these beings visit lamps/lights and similar equipment behaves very weird like cracking popping and so on. If you concentrate and look closely you can almost see the shape of the beeings. This doesn't only happen during the evening but also during the afternoon or mid day. I don't have any so called "classic" abduction experiences where I've been taken to a ship or similar. At least not any strong memories of it. Sometimes you can see short shadows running around inside the house. The rest of the ones living here have been reporting the same experiences.

Also someone may be joking with me in some way though I highly doubt it. Sometimes I get called by a unknown number and get spoken to by someone in a extremely non-understandable *language?*. It sounds almost like somekind of lizzard or bird speaking. Often there are more of them switching the mic position and you can here some kind of heavy pulsating machinery in the background.

I've always been heavily interested in the UFO phenomena but not as much as now. I remember visiting a site where the classical abduction symptoms were listed. There were like 10 of them and I could relate myself to most of them except maybe 2. Everything from frequent unstoppable nosebleeds to unexplainable scars and the urgent need to research info about extraterrestrials and big conspiracies were present.

I don't really know why, but I've been very concerned about the environment since some years ago. I've had the same concerns for animals and other rational/moralic/ethical questions. Maybe It's related. Who knows.

Except that I've seen two UFO's in the neighbourhood. The first one was seen approximately 8 years ago during the late evening outside Stockholm. It consisted of 16 lights spread out into 4 quadratic formations. The thing that stunned me was that these lights were extremely strong almost like spotlights turned downwards and the craft was moving very slow. Those were the only lights. I tried to concentrate extremely hard but I couldn't see any blinking lights or trails. Unfortunately I and my mate lost the track of it when it moved ontop of a cloud. It was also absolutely silenced. There is no way that it could have been a conventional craft. I remember reading a popular report on a UFO website telling that this kind of UFO was a common sighting in the US. The descriptions said it was huge, black and made a slight noise first until it hovered close to the ground. It looked like this from the below:

The other one was seen approximately 1 year ago and it consisted of one big high light emitting orb on a pretty big distance almost dancing around in the sky which suddenly disappeared with a very high speed up in space.

The funny thing is that I'm not scared at all. I actually feel pretty comfortable when these beings and crafts are around. What I'm mostly concerned about now is this fresh feeling that something extremely big is going to happen very soon. I feel It's related to the 9/11 incident, JFK, all these new tech stuff that observ every step you make, both in computers and in the homes... I'm not saying that anything like Independence day will happen mostly because it would be a major waste and stupid of them to do so. I've also researched the so called Moon and Mars bases and it seems to fit pretty good to some occurences during the JFK/Soviet time.

Also, what annoys me are these people who just refuse to watch evidence and continue telling that this is total BS. Some photos and videos could be faked but what about all these sighting that 100's of people or sometimes even more have seen at the same time and all these leaked documents etc.

I hope to learn more about the so called new world order, the grays, nevada bases, reptilians and some more related things/stuff. If you have any questions just ask. And remember that I'm dead serious and not making this up. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Retired-dex RAF 18 years-hope to learn
history of various RAF bases i served in

link   
A trekkie with thoughs on Lazar, Anti-Gravity, and E=MC2

link   
I'm a 47 yr. old male, disabled with a heart condition. I've spent 25 years researching Tesla's work and other technologies I combined or modified, or both. My favorite achievement in this area is an extremely powerful hydrostatic drive kept away from the public, as I am certian Tesla did design something similar and WAS denied a patent for the transmission. Why? I believe it is because it actually goes over-unity, using gravity, the boundry layer effect, and centrifical force of one or more pumps dumping into a bladeless turbine, which I modified, and learned I had modified in two ways, a classified hydrostatic drive/turbine developed by the D.O.E. Since I have never worked for, or swore any oaths of secrecy, this puppy is fair game. I live in the midwest. If you build a British Patent version of Tesla's improved turbine, say 6 inch dia. and use one or two 11-24 inch pumps dumped into the turbine, and vegetable oil for the working fluid to handle the 300 degree F temp, you have a lot of other potentials at your disposal, such as boiling a refrigerant for free heating and cooling from the drive unit. I use a traction gear like the railroads use in electromotive's in my design. Thus, increasing torque and Horsepower radically beyond the modified turbine I designed. Something to say hmmm about when it comes to automotive use, or home power generation.

link   
I want to communicate with people regarding world politics, sociology, psychology, etc. This site is huge.

link   
my name is muqeet iam 12year old iam in 8class

top topics

<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join