It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 120
<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   
to learm more about my self

link   
hi i'm 27 i'm from farnworth bolton in manchester england ,ever since i saw the discovery space shuttle footage of the ufo being shot at and it flying away i have become a beliver in the Alien question i believe the aliens we are dealing with are the remanents of the nephilim from the bible /they are not ET'S they are demons under the prince of the power of the air or satan /mj12 feed lies to make them in order to maintain their secrets /as the author of the mj12 submmisions wrote hitler and everyone after ww2 has been fooled.i like the subject so much i have hand written a short story about this conspiracy subject it's a cross between the xfiles/darkskies tv programmes

link   
A sane voice in an insane world.

link   
the goverments secret facilitys all around our planet are an extreme threat as an activist in capaigns around the world i am here to reveal and hunt the truth.

link   
i have deep in this palmistery. i have seen people predict things by just seeing of hands. i thought by joining this club i will able to know more about this thing

CTO

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I'm a retired test pilot with in excess of 17,000 hours pilot in command time. I've seen and done a bunch!

link   
Hello.
I live for constructive debate, and after having seen many message board this one has been the best by far just in terms of the personal growth i have experienced in the week i have been just looking around. It is rare that you find a place with such diversity that a high standard to respect of all actually occurs.

link   
aparently thought is not one of your better used faculties. you have now been added to my current junkmail list. thanks for your insightful consideration. .but go ahead you silly story makers.You wouldn,t know a true conspiracy if it bit you on the face. elect whomever Geeorge bush and the clinton powers tell you, like the lemmings you are. Democracy is an illision ran by those in power, bye , bye, i really have no time for the blind. ingross yourself in the media. yada, yada, yada

link   
A writer, reporter, and broadcaster with theories on Crypto, 9-11, and UFO's. Looking forward to contributing to discussion.

link   
I found this website from an internet search,and I'd like to become a member to read all of the interesting material you have on this site.
thank you

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 09:46 PM
link   
hellow my name is William Maurer i am 13 teen years old and very intellegent and one of the rare people that belive in a opinion i love to learn and i would love to gain more information that i was unaware of and give information that others were unaware of thank you

link   
Computer Scientist and open minded to all. Understanding that all technology is not discovered, rather a lot of technology is gathered by sharing. Sharing with physical or spiritual entities are all possible events, for I have personally experienced these things. Computer technology is but on the edge of the beginning of what is to come in the next decade. I hope to see the emergence of the "new information age" or nano age soon. We all know, (those in technology and sciences), what we seen in the public is usually 10 to 15 years behind what is really out there, in some cases, much more. As a computer technician and scientist for a university, I hope to understand the necessary changes needed to move the university in the right direction of technology.

link   
Human. Same as everone else.
I ride bikes, live life and think about the things and people I see around me. Looking to debate with people that have enough sense to discriminate between a discussion and an argument. What do I hope to learn? Something new, obviously. As to what I can contribute or teach, that's for each individual to work out for themself.

link   
Im curious, about many things, end of days? aliens?conspiracys? things often look like there changing and forewarn is forearmed!!

link   
Hello from the North of 49. I'm a newshound that always reads "between the lines".

link   
my name is Sam im 18 years old from Melbounre,Australia.
i would like to contribute as much as i know on the topic at hand, and to learn as much as this site has to offer.
thanks

link   
l am a 79 yr old male trying to gain more knowledge

link   
David's theories fascinate me and keep me thinking outside of the box.

link   
all I want to know is the facts that will keep my family safe,and know what the governmentas are doing in my name !!!.

link   
i sought and i found

new topics

top topics

<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join