It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 119
<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I am a recently retired university professor (teaching in a college of education) and have never heard of ATS until today. I am intellectually curious and am interested in politics, the arts, music and computers. I know very little about computers but I enjoy reading about them. I'm also intersted in the media, especially print media

link   
I am just hear to see what people have to say about Prophet Yahweh

link   
Hi, I've been a long time purveyor of the above top secret website and forums. I hope to learn more about the topics discussed through other members' comments and opinions and I hope to contribute in the same way.

link   
I am a mech in the us navy i am a big fan of your web page an i have alot of stuff i have seen that are very un exlained i havent talk about experiences
that someone can answer for me i have told people but i wanna find out

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 07:32 AM
link   
i will contribute info on how corrupt our judicial system is,also on revelation that will occur in our era

link   
I am a concerned mother who is working to save our country and planet. I would encourage people to learn about dialectics, and create a vision and plan for transforming our world in a positive way. My favorite radio host is Thom Hartmann.

link   
I am just the pieces of man i used to be!~

MzP

link   
information?propagenda?facts? how to differenciate????

link   
Hi,

My name is Vilas, I am 17 and I am a paranormal, ET, and space fanatic. Geez i have so many theories and questions about everything and im especialy interested in outer space and the universe. Alright, so i hope to be along with all of you asking and learning and teaching.

-vilas

link   
Im a 25 year old avid student who reads widely on every aspect of power and exercise's of it. Actually i just read widely on everything....

Either way i used to have a Account on this forum ( same name i believe) but i lost my login information.

Thanks.

link   
I wish to be here, to learn. I am a computer person, specializing in Macintosh computers. If possible, I will offer suggestions regarding Macs, or Baseball cards.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 07:33 AM
link   
i love to scoure the internet for information and share it with ppl on the net in forums, i hope to contribute right now w/ the prophet yahweh information going on in las vegas. it seems peopel are loosing site of important aspects of the whole scenario by mis-information and false information and made up information.

link   
Me and a best friend of mine saw a ufo. Almost transparent oval shapped saucer hovering directly on top of a large apartment structure. In then ascended slowly towards the sky then vanished before our eyes. I have allways been a beliver. Now I will allways be.

link   
I do a research for school. And than I found this page.. very INTERESTING points and views! so I want to know more!

link   
I hope to more learn about things that are unknown or unexplained, real or imagined and for verification, exploration or explanation. My contribution would be reserved to perhaps asking questions from time to time. Thank you.

link   
As an outside observer for sometime now, it would be an adventure to participate and bring sanity to some of the outrageousness.

link   
searching for the truth. helping others to find the truth.

link   
Hello,
I'm David an American living in the Dom. Rep.
To early to say what i can contribute but lets see. This forum is very interesting !
Thanks

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by JesuisQueljesuis
I believe in God I am a christian

Why I believe in God? I have found great satisfaction in being a christian and having someone to call to. Although it may seem cheesy when I pray I can tell there is somebody on the receiving end. For those who need proof think about the earth itself. It has been scientifically proven that is virtually impossible that the Earth was created by random or by the the "Big Bang Theory". The Big Bang Theory has about the same chances as a Tornado going through a junk yard and putting together a 747.

Just wondering where such scientific proof is?

Has this been proven by the scientific method?

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   
i am a newbee--so if i understand this a little then i am up for adoption-- i am not sure what u2u contact is but i will learn-concerned with enviro subjects-radation exposure -i was exposed-us and miltary medical-worked in areas in the airforce- goverment secreat and groups -yes there are in my experiences- but personal concern is the volcanic eruptions in the last few years and planets health link to this action and our personal health and long term survival on the planet wee do not know what else to put here except i type like i talk -no spell checks or grammer corrections-i know how just do not waste the time thanks temperance

new topics

top topics

<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join