It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 122
<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Phenomena has been an "inherited" major interest of mine, my whole life! Consiracy Theories just seem to follow Phenomena, I study both. "The truth will set you free!"

link   
Hello- I hope to provide and receive honest information.

link   
Hello- I hope to provide and receive honest information.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I have always been known to think 'outside of the box'. After all the truth is much stranger than fiction, I would love to brainstorm with like minded individuals and I feel we could learn a lot from each other as long as the respect is there.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Hi I would like to contribute to the forums with great knowledge that we can all learn from. I think its a great place to learn from each other everyday.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I wish to eradicate the world of illusion, scams and bigotry.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I have an above average knoledge of the energy resorce fields,including,solar, hydrolics,natural purpoltion systems,fuel consumtion,and power generation my spelling and grammer is verry poor so people have atendence to not take me as serously as they should,thinking that this greatly dampens my intelagents. I like to read about educational things only and enjoy the same in telivison programing.So contributing and obtaining knoldeg from this orgination is somthing I will greatly enjoy!

link   
I am a business owner and former military officer who has studied a wide range of subjects. I have lurked here over the past years but now find I would like to share my knowledge and insight on certain subjects I have found of interest.

link   
Hi,
I am into many conspiracies such as as the apparent 9/11 cover up and area 51 to the extent i have played games about them lol.

link   
Hi all, i'll keep this short. I'm registering so that I can share my knowledge with you and hopefully I can learn a thing or two from your good selves. I've been aware of this place for some time and thought this was as good a time as any to register.That is all.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I am an advisor and researcher on firearms to national firearms organisations in Canada and require whatever information available for these purposes

link   
researcher of goverment injustice, survivor child sexual abuse

mal

link   
I'm not a fan of conpiracy theories, but i would like to learn.

link   
i would like to read and learn from what others have to say, and, where i can, add my say. i always research topics before i use my input, to double check that what i have to say is the truth. i want to know more about what is going on in our government, and its too frustrating to ask people because everyone is so one-sided. i want to know, basically, everything i can without the information being one-sided. i just want facts, thats all

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I just want to learn the truth.

link   
I am an avid reader of current events. I do not participate in forums - just read them as food for thought.

link   
I have been a lurker for a while now. I have many views on many things discussed here. I feel I have a broad knowledge of various topics relevant to this site. I am also looking for answers to some of my own questions.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Hard-headed and soft-hearted, I look to contribute a macro view of things, the big-picture look. My education and training were all centered around geo-political and macro-economic understanding, which means I know lots of useless theories. I also bring some limited life experiences to the table and am learning how to apply useless theories to real life (or, the other way around). Generally speaking, I try to understand things that are happening all throughout the world and spend a good portion of my free time reading up on current affairs from various sources (not blogs, 'real' sources).

I intend to learn what all the other crazies out there are thinking, in an effort to feel less crazy myself.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I hope to learn about anything top secret that pertains to asteroids coming to destroy us, secret government bases/plans, extraterrestrial life, any end of the world theories, and of course subjects pertaining to gods existance.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   
My name is john and i am a very enlightened man who was brought up not to believe everything i hear. now that i have run across this site i want to share my ideas on issues facing us as americans!

top topics

<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join