It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 123
<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   
use as an alternative source of info but am unlikely to have much top secret info to contribute myself.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I am a 26 year old seeker of truth and enlightenment. I have been intereste din the Ufo phenomena[ and related "conspiracy" stuff] for half my life. I hope to maybe provide theories and dieas that may or may not have allready been discussed here, and I hope to learn info I do not yet know.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I have always been fascinated by conspiracy theories. I am open minded but also like to keep a sceptical eye open as well. All I know for certain is it's a bad time we are living in and many people have many hidden agendas for sure. I look forward to contributing my opinions and ideas on the human condition and hope to gain insight into this crazy world we live in.

link   
Just browsing and occassionally putting my 2 cents in. I consider myself socially progressive, and "fiscally conservative" in the sense that I know how important it is to balance a check book. Otherwise, I have no idealism in common with others who call themselves "conservative".

link   
Just want to know what is going on in the world.

link   
just want to learn some truth

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Well, let's see here. I'm what you might call a "true" skeptic. I don't believe, but I do not...not believe [bad grammar?] I, however, have many different theories on UFOs, Aliens, and so-called conspiracies. But, remember, I'm still a "true" skeptic, friends.

link   
I want to learn about many things

link   
A nice guy who just wants to make friends

link   
I am a Freemason who is interested in reading/commenting on secret societies real or imagined.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I AM 26 YEARS OLD MALE AND A GHANAIAN, I WANT TO CONTRIBUTE TOWARED THIS SECRET CLUB BY HAVING A CHAPTER IN HERE

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I've been reading the forums for quite a while. I really enjoy the reading, and I would also like to contribute to the threads.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I hope to contribute information and my story which began to occur last week. During meditation one night i felt awfully odd the following morning. When i awoke i was visited by an odd being who was roughly 2 feet tall. I believe it to be a robot of some kind, it spoke to me alot and i asked it certain questions. The following day it visited me again although this time it was ina dream like state and i asked it more questions. The third night it came i was wide awake at roughly 3 am after i go toff work i saw a ligh tin my backyard, when i went back there i saw the same being. He told me to go to Moncton newbrunswick to some rock i couldnt understand the first part. he also said i would die if i did not go or that was what i presumed from what he said. I told him i couldnt go that far as i live in Ontario. He said i must or face repercussions. he said he would see me there in three days, one day has passed so i await his next visit. I dont plan on going and have purchased a digital camera to catch footage of him on our next interaction..

This is all truth i swear too it and i hope to gain more information and advice from other abductees and channelers.

link   
I hope to meet other people that have the same interests as me. I would like to get involved in a research project and hopefully discover something really interesting. And I guess I just want to be more aware of the world.

link   
I can offer insite on many topics . Aliens , UFO's , Area 51 , Poltics , The US Army and many others

link   
Well...my name is Jonathan, but I go by Token...this site is pretty gnarly, and I like the stuff you've got here. Can't really think of much more to say, bro. Seems like you got some pretty bright people on the board, and I hope to join 'em.
Peace

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I'm an avid viewer of your site and especially the forums. I love to learn anything and everything and am very open-minded, yet not the type to believe anything at first. Things need much deliberation in these fields that you showcase here. I hope to learn about cryptozoology and paranormal things mostly. I hope this is enough to get accepted.

link   
found the site through google, looked very interesting..

link   
hey... i think its important to know whats going on in the world... so i wanted to know more about politics...

link   
"I am what I am because of untold truths"

top topics

<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

join