It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 121
<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Open minded ISO

link   
I hope to learn from others information which cannot be found elsewhere. I also hope to share my opinions and insights where useful to contribute to the site.

link   
Commercial pilot, A&P-IA, LONG time EAA member. And more.

link   
Hi,

I am from the UK and some how managed to completely miss this site until 3 or 4 months ago.

I am a very enthusiastic person when it comes to the topics I usually read, UFOs, Oil Peak, conspiracys, future science.

I am not afraid to raise a point of conjecture, so long as I have sources to back up what I say.

I repect peoples views, but again am not afraid to produce evidence to counter anything I deem as naive or ignorant. Of course that would require a response would be phrased to educate rather than humiliate.

Before posting I always think about what I will say, I am also not perturbed by having to admit when I am wrong.

A few of my forum hates in no particular order, are as follows:

racism (actually I this is probably my biggest hatred)

nonsensical posts - why bother?

quips designed to incite anger

Ignorant contradiction.

A few of my favourite moments have been through constructive debates, usually leading to a mutally agreed ending.

I feel I could add a lot to this board, and hope to be involved soon.

cheers

link   
I have been interested in aircraft since I was a nipper in the UK during the glory days of British aviation; viz the 50's and 60's. Often I participate in aviation quizes online, and I found this forum to be an excellent source of obscure aircraft identification. I thought it would be fun to have a go at identifying the pictures shown here.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 09:48 PM
link   
hey ppl im kirill and i dont really like the u.s gov or the u.s itself but i live here.... so i want to know everything the u.s gov doesnt want me to know so i found this forum and i think that this is the place to contribute and learn

FOR HOME COUNTRY!

link   
hi i am a pilot for the RAF

link   
I've noticed much discussion on Peak Oil in the forums and I'd like to add what I know of the situation to the debate.

link   
truth is within "live it,talk it,see it"

link   
i am a ufologist

link   
just a guy who thinks this stuff is cool; I've got a COOL link that I think *may* help substantiate some of this stuff... anyway, it ties in REALLY well: see it for yourself here: www.nwsurc.com... (scroll down to #23)

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I have been a lurker for well over a year now and I have finally decided to become an active poster here. I really enjoy all the varied debated and hope to add to it.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I'm a history buff, with American history
my favorite but I know world history pretty good also.
I am an amatuer astronomer with several telescopes.
When it comes to the paranormal or conspiracies I am pretty much "show
me", but I do not discount any possibility.
I have an open mind but I will try and rationalise most "unexplained" phenomena -aka "Occams Razor".

link   
I just want to contribute some hard science and rationality.

link   
I am heading to school for healthcare administration and would like to know about pharmaceutical company conspiracies. I currently work for a medical clinic and we see pharmaceutical reps in and out everyday. I think it is all about the money, not the patient care, honestly.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I have read through this site for quite a long time and now i wish to contribute my thoughts as well. Hope i can learn more as i post and read.

link   
I will hope to contribute firsthand accounts of what I feel to be coverups and lies spread by the elite while hoping to learn about how jaded the populace really is due to misinformation by being able to interact with other members.

link   
I am fascinated with this site, i have long hours to beat at work and this site provides me with valuable info on various UFO sightings, comspiracies and other interesting stuff. I hope to contribute a bit about UFO's and wierd space anomalies (such as Cydonia and Iapetus)

link   
Just wanna join the conversations.

link   
I am always interested in learning new things. Certainly the history books leave much true information out. Recorded events in newspapers and programs on television manipulate the masses.

top topics

<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join