It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 124
<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Assumed this was not an automatic process the first time and included two optional desired usernames.

Thanks. ( assuming that this is somehow not automated)

link   
Someone passed me this page and I'm curious to see what it is about.I expect it to be, more or less, against the neoliberal, globalised political system of today.

link   
Yo I am only 17 but I am very interested in politics
politically you could say i am a libratarian

link   
Hi, I'm Gabriel Joseph, currently studing in university majoring in theology this website is great my contact details are near the bottom of this page.
I believe in The Bible (not the establishment church) i am a follower or disciple of Jesus; someone who believes Jesus is the Christ or Messiah.
I hope to contribute my view on the world through a Christian perspective, as well as i hope to learn and and discuss different topics.
[email protected]

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 10:50 AM
link   
um well I'm Jack, and I'm interested in Weaponry and top secret stuff. Any way I hope to learn more about whats realy happening in the world

link   
i am ex british army, serving in a corps and then intel. i have an interest in aviation and equipment

link   
Since more than 30 years I have high interests concerning UFOs. I am the proud owner of more than 800 books about this
phenomenon including Haines, jacobs, vallee, hynek , dolan.etc. I do hope to learn
more about it, by using this site. All questions I will be asked about I will answer if possible.

link   
Just a real person searching for real input from other real people.

link   
aussie interested in aboriginal prehistory
hopeing to match "dreamtime"ideas with
ufo phenomena reported today

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   
seeking the truth, eventually would like to share some of my own experiences of life. enjoy writing poetry, hunting , gardening , soul searching,

link   
I want to talk about the use of sauna therapy to aid in treating very successfully the Autisic problem.

link   
To participate in disscussions and to listen to other's views and debate over what i truly believe

link   
30 yr old former Marine with several interesting real world experiences.

link   
Freelance defence and security analyst, with particualr forensic intrest in deals behind closed doors. Good political knowledge of Middle East, North Africa and Afghanistan.

link   
I am Very Interested In The Lunar Landing HOAX. And Lies Of Nasa.
There is a part of nasa kids which is amusing it is so stupid [ kids.msfc.nasa.gov... ]

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I'm a lurker for the time being. I'm young (still in high school) and here to learn.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Hello, my name is Lorely and I hope to learn the truth behind extra-terrestials and I wish that one day, and I would like to contribute to its discovery.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I want to learn more about UFO's. I am a skeptic, but I want to believe.

link   
I've always been extremely curious to find out more on Aliens. I also extremely dislike how government keeps us in this grid and never releases information. Stop the lying. We are all human.

link   
I am currently a student getting ready for a career in research. I attend a Jesuit school. And at this school we believe that the truth must be told. Even if it is about our own government. My information comes from my personal research. And also the research of my club called Covert American Pollitics which has been apart of our school for 15 years now.

new topics

top topics

<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join