It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 118
<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 06:32 PM
link   
need to know, my grand pop was 32 and i have some of his items

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I wish to contribute original writings and hope to learn more of the life of Count de St. Germain, as well as the societies which he founded and in which he was a member.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Im working at a school I read at the librarie and I learn my family stories and I learn more intersting stuffs from reeading at he librarie. I am 36 years old I dont have much school but I work at a school and I go to the librarie.

link   
I like to talk about aliens and other weird stuff that's on this website, I know lot's about these topics and some other stuff that people would like to learn about.
I would also like to learn about other things including aliens so I can gain more knowledge of the galactic explorers of secrecy.
I am also fascinated by vampires,ghosts and werewolves.

link   
My contribution to this site would be to expose any fact based knowledge that i come across.I'm here to learn the things that I am not aware of that exist around me.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I've always had a facination with UFO's and such. I hope to learn and contribute to everyone here.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Just curious mostly, I like a good read...

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I'm a 30-something year old British Expat living in the US, continually searching for truth, fairness and justice in our little world - and trying desperately to battle ignorance. Sometimes I'm successful...

link   
I would like to contribute my research to ATS if possible. I have spent the last 4 years researching "conspiracy" and searching for the truth that may never be found.

link   
my purpose is to spread the truth to all that want to know

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 07:30 AM
link   
ER, its interesting isn't it. Like I always did a model of the moon landing and with a sheet of white copier paper, I can plainly see the eraser that is behind my coffee cup from a bright light source light up when the paper is slipped underneath prooving that the moon landings actually happened. Also, I think YahYaya the prohpet is cool and I want to support him on the thread as I believe what he is saying. I also believe he sounds like a wacko, but he is interested in saving people from the government which is a good thing because the government is evil. etc etc, and I find it hard to believe that a plane flew into the Pentagon and that the WTC colapsed from fire especially when you see that the fire was out and that and that lady was standing in the impact zone looking for help. Not that I care about justice, I just know how governments work and I believe that whoever did it, alot of people gave it the nod before hand. etc etc, and loads more, so I have to be a member you see.

link   
I am 47 yrs. old, and found this site in my search for info on Javier Solana.
I am a member of many Christian MB.s and operator of 1, so please, I KNOW how to behave myself!!
LOL
YSICJ
Sue C.

link   
My name is Rich and I am a business owner here in the Phoenix Az area. I've always been interested and curious about what our government is really up to. I believe they keep things from the general public for both the good and the bad. I can not say I have very much to contribute at this time but if my opinion might be needed I can submit that. I consider myself as having an open mind and would like to learn as much as I can.

link   
As a former believe, now somewhat skeptical, I hope to provide some semblance of balance to the ideas put forth on this board regarding ancient civilizations and the nature thereof.

link   
Seeking perspectives on UFOs, New World Order, and humor. I'll contribute my own experiences with UFOs, the New World Order, and humor.

link   
inform those who are incompetent, share and learn from the superiors or equals

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 07:31 AM
link   
was looking for information about Illuminism. Found this place.

link   
I'm not paranoid ... its really happening!

link   
seeker looking for knowledge

link   
Hello my name is Eric and im 14 and i really enjoy ths website from what I have seen browsing it and i am interested in everything Above Top secret has to offer.

top topics

<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join